Reviews for New Moon Reimagined
Shadowdog11 chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
I was sufficiently curious about the Carlisle interaction before... now I don’t want to wait.
Shadowdog11 chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
Makes sense. More controlling, seemingly less creepy.
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 12/13/2017
K so I’m dying to know how you’re going to do this. From the moment in Life and Death where they mentioned the altered Volturi I’ve been going back and forth on how it would turn out.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 12/13/2017
Animorph rule. The second you mentioned the spandex I stated chuckling. Full on cackling at the title of your rule.
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
Heh I guess the Leah thing will be somewhat on the fly then. It was one of the main reasons I wanted to see new moon and eclipse reimagined, to figure out how charlie’s relationship would play out given gender switches, Leah’s Lament, and what the substitute for Renesmee could be
Shadowdog11 chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
I always felt that the only reason for imprinting was Beeaking Dawn as well. I guess I’ll wait to see how you handle Lee too
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
Yes! Great conversations. How long did it take you to decide on the “fogged” reference :)
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
This flowed easily. Jules is definitely a Jacob, that’s for sure.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
The interactions were much more believable I think. Also great idea with the vampire movie.
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
I think I liked these discussions more than the original! I can understand why this chapter would take so long.
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
Ahh. I like the change. You mentioned not drawing it out, so I’m curious if this means you upped the tempo
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
The slight Bella-beau differences seem to be working.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This just makes me wonder if you played with the Volturi and switched them back or what. Questions! Guess it’s time to do some reading...
WinterSunshine chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Just wanted to stop in and give my two cents. This is amazing! This chapter had me cracking a grin and laughing a couple of times! I love the spirit between Jules and Beau, and how you're making it your own. I've done a couple write-ups of alternate twilight/new moon situations, but no way can I top yours. This is just too good. You've got these characters to a tee. Beau's sheepish awkwardness, Jules's teasing good-naturedness. Ah! I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning reading the twilight AE and then the first few chapters of this. So good.
Crulova chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
Thank you so much for your work.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »