Reviews for New Moon Reimagined
Crulova chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
Great chapter
Crulova chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
I didnt expected, but I really like Jules.
Crulova chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
I really enjoyed the part about ladies and true men.
Crulova chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Great job again
Crulova chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Great job ! I love the ending
Crulova chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
Thank you so much for your work !
I like a lot and cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
Amazing start to the book. I love the writing style and descriptions used. Felt like I was reading an actual novel. Can't wait to see how this goes.
MelMinP chapter 23 . 5/20/2017
Love your interpretation of New Moon! You do very well with reincarnating Beau's voice and keeping true to all the characters! I just want to clarify on something in the previous chapter that you mentioned in the author's note in regards to the original phrase "la that cantante". In the original version, the phrase is in fact grammatically wrong, since "cantante" is masculine. However, your correction is not wrong either. If you wished to change it as you described in the author's note, the correct phrase would be "il suo cantante". This uses the masculine singular form of the noun, since Sulpicia is only talking about one "singer" while keeping the term formal. In Italian, the formal is the form Lei, where the articles for he/she (lui/lei) are used. In the original version, the correct phrase would have been "il tuo cantante". I don't know where or how you came up with the translation, but this is the way the traditional Italian language works, (but you may be trying to use a dialect that I have not heard of).

Don't mean to be critical! I love this fanfic! :)

-Melinda
bookingplanes chapter 26 . 3/13/2017
Wow, this was simply amazing. Everything felt perfect, very true to the original books. Thank you so much for writing this! Can't wait to read eclipse reimagined.
Stephanie Carole889 chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Thank youfor "reimagining" Twilight Reimagined as the Saga it should've been. I was disappointed with Stephanie Meyers novel and it's ending. As well as her attitude concerning her fans and the completion of Midnight Sun. As much as she loved Edward, I believe, she would've done well to pursue the Twilight Saga thru his eyes... it seems, sadly, that fame appeared to affect her more than her fans. Maybe, I'm wrong...Thanks so muchfor giving us what SM didn't...Be blessedMerry Christmas 0
Izumikii chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
Awesome ! I can't wait for eclipse and I am just so in love with this !
NancyChen chapter 26 . 10/27/2016
Congratulations for the good job! I hope my English were better than that, but for now, all I can say is thank you, thanks for sharing us this wonderful story, and thanks for bringing me great enjoyment, both your story and letters. Reading them is one of the best things in my now pretty boring daily life, they really mean a lot to me.。‿。
BingoDango chapter 26 . 10/21/2016
It's nearly been a year and it does NOT feel like it.

Thanks for making New Moon Reimagined though, it's been fun to read. Now on to Eclipse!

and this is kinda random but have you ever considered making a "real" New Moon with vampire Beau?
Btdubz chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
Just wanted to say thank you so much for finishing this, I can't tell you how many times I've just reread all your chapters because of how much I loved them. I'm beyond stoked to see that you're planning on Eclipse too.
olqueen108 chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
Still can't believe how the time went by. Eclipse next!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »