Reviews for Champion of Twilight
Drygannon chapter 11 . 6/17
Honestly, this may be the best crossover I've seen in awhile. More so the the Final Fantasy one's. Maybe because I'm a Zelda fan? Either way... -uses a combined Phoenix Down and Fairy on your Muse-
jiongu-naruto chapter 11 . 5/27
I love this story! I would love it if you started updating it again!
Drakolf chapter 11 . 3/7
Glad to see that you don’t succumb to pressure from the fans. Writing is difficult and most of the time is dependent on inspiration, as you said. Besides, people DO realize that there are literally thousands of other stories out there that they can read, right? So why bitch when you can distract yourself with other works? That’s what confuses me in regards to other people, they don’t seem to look around and use the thing called ‘common sense’, of course I can’t really complain. Sorry for going off on a tangent there. Have a good one!

Good luck to you with future plans.

Drakolf
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Actually they kidnapped the kids for fun, supported when they say "I came to play!" I agree however that its a very bad plot in an otherwise nice story, made worse because it motivates Link to follow Midna, so in essence the kidnapping is the cause of it all, but it dosnt seem to have a solid ground, just a mere plot device, bad one at that.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth when wizards and witches scream at the top of the lungs their attacks to everyone to hear when they use magic, it all just seems so childishly simplistic, and no logical at all, if he snape can counter every single spell Harry casted from literally reading his mind during a fight, why cant every single person counter someone who literally tells them what their going to do before they do it.
Seriously just have it be silent casting, its just dumb otherwise.
walkthrough72 chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
In response to the idea of telma being a heavy set gerudo she is actually half gerudo half hylian
Rebmul chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
I hope to see more fluff between midina and harry I live for the fluff, and lmfao at bella's reincarnation. I cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
*cheers*
This was a fun story. Another turned purple to remind me to reread when I check out your profile! Always a pleasure.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
*giggles*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
*amusement*
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
*maniacal cackling*
I love Sheik. So much fun, as Zelda-in-disguise or a standalone male character. XD
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
And he just rolls with it, even after he replied 'ok' to never seeing anyone ever again. Stellar characterization there dude. Just stellar.
Mazzax chapter 10 . 6/17/2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Telma were a gerudo, but there's no such thing as a hylian-gerudo hybrid. I thought it was pretty clear in OoT that the gerudo kidnapped hylian men to use as sex slaves/breeding stock. If both parents had to be gerudo for the child to be a full-blooded gerudo, then they would cease to exist as a race within just a couple generations, since there's only one male gerudo born every hundred years.
Unless calling Telma a hybrid is more a reference to the fact that one of her gerudo ancestors, be it her mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, etc., decided to settle down with her chosen mate in Hyrule, rather than return to the gerudo tribe.
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
In my mind, Malo and Talo are reincarnation of James and Sirius. Because reasons.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
I was going along with this until the reincar nations. sorry QM, as much as I like your work I have to pass this one. just Harry in Hyrule okay, but Zelda is Tonks, Lupin is Link and even Bellatrix who died after Harry was killed. sorry, just. not feeling this story. onto the next adventure