Reviews for Cycle of Sin
spitfyre1 chapter 9 . 6/10
He'll give her pictures? Omg I'm dying of laughter here
spitfyre1 chapter 3 . 6/10
Did you just directly quote the game? That's pretty funny
AstroNeko3000 chapter 16 . 4/15/2019
yes you really should finish playing ff13 before judging the characters.
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 3/2/2019
By the way, when I said a Harry like Nimitur, or Ghost’s Harry, I meant Master of Death, but where the only real power he has besides his magic is a weird form of immortality, like you had him have in those.
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 3/2/2019
I had a thought occur to me... how do you think this would have gone with a Harry like Nimitur’s, or Ghost of Dalmasca’s? I’d love to see someone write that, if you don’t mind turning the thought into a challenge and posting the challenge. I seem to have an aversion to posting on forums on FFN, while on my iPod. I don’t know what it it, but my brain practically screams at me to avoid the forums, and stick to what I know. Anyways, I’m going to continue rereading this.
ChimaTigon chapter 7 . 1/10/2019
Final member of the GullWings is here.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2019
Rikku - professional infodumper.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 11/29/2018
When you mentioned Harry's weapon of preference being a Battle Boomerang, I only just recognized the weapon at least I think I do. One of the characters in Final Fantasy XIII had a Battle Boomerang that he would collapse when battle was done. Was that where you got the initial idea from Quatermass?
Scififan33 chapter 26 . 10/7/2018
Loved it! Glad they saved Tidus from fading. that was a very mean prank from Sirius. Would love to see Fudge's face if he'd caught a glimpse of an alive Harry while he was visiting.
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
good start. where did you find a transcript of the game?
Blackholelord chapter 25 . 8/9/2018
Okay its a good story. I do like how you develop the story. And now I am off to the sequel.
DOS73 chapter 26 . 8/1/2018
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the next instalment to this one. Keep up the great work.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 22 . 6/19/2018
I know a perfect name: Yunanism. And you "worship" little figurine representations of lady Yunalesca.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 20 . 6/19/2018
I like the ronso talking of making summoner statues with horns. Referencing summoners in the other instalments
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 2 . 6/18/2018
Let's agree to never call either sport Football then since neither are exclusively played with the feets.