Reviews for Cycle of Sin
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
Love the story. Keep up the good work.
Fireofargentis chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
Oooo i like this story more and more, i think though that the reunion with Dobby could hace been expanded more, but Moony and Tonks in the next chapter so YES! ( tonks is one of my fav characters in the whole series ut really pissed me of that ahe died bu how she die, hugh is one of my bigger annoiances with the series and Hedwigs, 0_0 dont forget about Hedwig Harry could be like Rinoa and Miguelo also, is this story gonna to continue to X-2
Knightowl 4183 chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Interestingly I find myself wondering...what if Tidus became a Summoner in Dream Zanarkand?

Say before or after Jecht left he got crippled, say maybe he lost an arm to a monster that somehow slipped into D Zanarkand... So he can't officially play Blitzball, yet trained until he could play just as well with one arm. Yet got recruited into a militia forming because of growing monster incursions...

Anyways he ends up with a Machina Prosthetic arm for everyday life...and a kind of technomagic arm that is used for combat and dire emergencies. The reason is that it drains his MP severely to empower techno-Summons, like Alexander, Phoenix, Odin, and other classic Final Fantasy Summons.

I think it would be interesting if the Summon "Modules" it's made up of turn out to be Fayth of the Dream Zanarkand, and proof that the world was evolving into its own realm...
AresLaw chapter 14 . 4/8/2016
Truth is, I actually like a lot of your stories. But because I usually read from my phone, I never made the connection I liked so many of your fics. I see the featured image for the fic and I realize, it's very familiar for when I read updated stories on pc. So...I'm just gonna follow you from now on. Forever. In Bed, in the shower, and when you go visit your nana's. O.o
Alex2909 chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
like dobbys reappearance, he is always a breath of fresh air
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
loved ALL your recent updates, but had to read them on Wii so couldnt review them at the time...
Mangahero18 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
I feel like being able to go back in forth between Spira and Earth whenever they wish takes a bit of the tension out of the story since Harry now knows he can see his friends again...Still good stuff though.
Beeswax2 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
BRAVO !
MORE PLEASE !
PLEASE CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK !
orion0905 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Hehe yeah that should be fun. Go dobby.

Welcome back and I think Remus and Hermione will get a kick out of this place.
Minaly22 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Dobby! Yay!

And I'm happy that he isn't dead in this story because of how the plot worked out. If you need to explain house elves to the people of Spira you could mention a bit about the "Peruperu" species in Final Fantasy X universe. They are short, dwarf like people who wear bird masks.

Another thing that I believe would be very nice, is to have Dobby and a few house elves migrate to Spira!
zero02 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
AWESOMENESS
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
Really loving 's a good game :)
link01742 chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
I Harry James Potter The Master of Death I command this Spiral of Death of Spira to cease
link01742 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
I think a way to go about the Celestial Weapons is that they are they are formless but the one who holds the Celestial Mirror the weapons will Reflect do what's best for the wielder/wielders having the Crest then Sigil unlocks and then further amplifies their power this is a way to explain on how these weapons weren't crafted as they look but are take shape depending on who wields them
Harry Potter ? Crest & ? Sigil
Sirius Black Sirius Crest & Sirius Sigil

you can use this idea just if you want that would be awesome juat IM me
link01742 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I am Harry James Potter who better to stop Spira's cycle of death than The-Boy-Who-Lived
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »