Reviews for Cycle of Sin
link01742 chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
I would like to see Titus and Shuyin fight and have an identity crisis fight thing much like cloud and sephiroth did in Final Fantasy 7
Proponent of EVO chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
I'm sure you get tired of hearing it but I love your fics. Thank you for writing.
plums chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
Not much happened in this chapter. 4 scenes, rather short 'content' per scene. I like the fact there's hints at Harry / Rikku finally, yet not really understanding what's preventing them from solidifying the relationship.

When the "invasion" of Home by the Yevonnites comes soon, how will the Al Bhed respond now? Has the massive amount of "stuff" that Harry's repaired increased their defensive capabilities to the point that "Home" can defend AND drive off Yevon? Just curious as it would be cool to see the silly wedding to Seymour NOT happen.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
And so the whole truth comes out... Poor stupid Tidus, ya gotta feel sorry for the kid. Also, they all better start learning Holy since Sin is weak against it.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
I really do feel bad for Seymour, his life is a sad story. " My friends, the fates are cruel!"
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
like how harry is portrayed and the changes both him and sirius have causes compared to canon
Mangahero18 chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
Harry and Rikku make a cute couple.
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
And the truth comes out. Too bad they couldn't save themselves future trouble and send Seymour...
Mangahero18 chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Man I can't WAIT to read Wakka and Yuna's reaction to hearing how the entire Yevon religion is a lie!
Kithrin chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
actually the first laptops were created mid 1980s
correnhimself316 chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
I think you ought to just kill off Waka, he is a bigoted moron, that really does not have that many redeeming features. Plus he tries to kill things with a freaking it is a fairly effective weapon, especially for status ailments, but gah, he is so unlikable.
correnhimself316 chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Hell you could even go for HarryxRikuxPaine. Now that would be an interesting combination.
correnhimself316 chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
Yep, Yuna is an awful lot like OotP, Harry. If you take away the whiny emo behavior. Both are border line martyrs, Yuna much more so than Harry. The girl is dang near suicidal.
Proponent of EVO chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Ah I was so happy to see an update for this. Thank you for writing!
Knightowl 4183 chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Did you know that the people of the Planet have ancestors that came from Spira? That a lot of the buried advanced tech came from Spira explorers, yet from what I understand they mingled with the human looking indigenous people that were the Ancients?

At least this is what I pieced together, partly from an interview with FFX creator who revealed that the Al Bhed named Shinra is the ancestor of the Shinra family. That colonists from Spira came to the Planet long ago...

From the lore in FF7 its stated that the people stopped wandering and settled, their was some implication of outside agency... Probably the colonists...
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »