Reviews for Cycle of Sin
lokarryn chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
Another great chapter and I love how you are mixing the two games into one story. I also like how Rikku and Harry fit together. Your descriptions of how Tidus came to be is quite interesting and fitting as well. Are you going to have them get the side Aeons or no?
Proponent of EVO chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
It seems I am now just reading through your entire catalogue. Thank you very much for writing, and I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
love this story. please sir, can I have some more.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Zanarkand, she decided to become my Aeon, despite my protests
She became a very weak Final Aeon then…at least the original version of Anima anyway. the international version's Overdrive is monstrous.

Will Harry become a summoner?
Gabriel Herrol chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
I won't review every story you updated or the new ones you put, but let me tell you this. You have my respect to being able to juggle so many stories and make them so good. I love most of them. :) You put some freshness into stuff already seen and the added perspectives are very interesting. Keep up the fantastic good work and I wish you a Happy New Year. :)
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
It occurs to me that Remus may really be the closest thing Sirus has to a responsible adult.
I have to ask, why don't Harry and Sirus take this time to engage in some Side-Along Abduction?
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Joy... Its a headache having to deal with the Unsent (*cough* undead! *cough*), and the whole grand scheme... Well, the journey continues!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
I'm surprised by how satisfied I am to see Voldemort get sent.

I know it hasn't been that long but it would be nice to see some interaction with Sirius again, although I'm sure he does not begrudge his godsons time with the all the lovely ladies of Spira. ;)

Anyways I look forward to your next update!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I like seeing the characters examining the parallels between Harry and Yuna but it seems a bit soon for Harry to come to terms with his own martyr complex or even to recognize he has one. Harry's more at the "I just do what anyone else in my situation would do" not fully understanding how his death would affect others or that his friends care as much as they would. I suspect Sirius, Rikku, or Tidus would probably notice before Harry himself.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
This looks like a good opportunity for all sorts of culture clashes. The classic wizard excuse that muggles would want wizards to do everything could be played out. The issues with the habitual secrecy of our visiting wizards and there need for excessive privacy.

Would our wizards think of the population of Spira as muggles? It seems like magic is seen more as a skill than a special ability so the population of Spira would probably been seen as untrained wizards.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I love the banter in this chapter between Harry and Sirius, I know thing is only the first chapter but it feels like it has been a long time coming. My favorite quip however has to be "Yep, definitely not in Kansas anymore, Toto. Figures that I'd be the girl, and he's the dog."
wolfey141 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
i was wondering if you might ignore X-2 or not. glad to see you arent. maybe later a sequel to this through the X-2 storyline.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Kinda saw the sending coming actually. Didn't expect the hunting of Paine though...
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »