Reviews for Cycle of Sin
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I wonder if "the Kelvin" would be next in the Al Bhed airship names.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Awesome story
Keep on going.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
It was so amusing to see Harry saying "Listen to my story."
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
That's because you, like me, were raised in what the olden days called the "new world", where capitalism runs rampant, and there are 95% more poor people than rich (if even that), etc. But, if I'm talking to a European English speaker online, and they say football, I automatically know what they're talking about, because I'm not someone who watches Canadian or American football. Anyways, onward I read.
Orchamus chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Yay for Paine!
orion0905 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I've always wanted to but never have played ffx, so I'm enjoying this story immensely. I look forward to more.
knightblazer85 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
if you're interested i had an idea a while back for a hp/final fantasy 4 the after years story.

basic idea is that just before ceodore is born cecil, who is ruling baron with rosa get's contacted by the former king of barron/odin

the king on behalf of another eidolon (my original idea was for an oc eidolon spirit who in battle is called raiden but his human name was ratatosk potter, but now i'm thinking gilgamesh) who is a distant ancestor of harry's. neway odin is asking cecil and rosa to take newly orphaned harry in and help train him for his destined battle with voldemort.

unfortunately i never got very far in the idea other than harry going on a training journey for a year after becoming a member of the red wings in order to get rid of the horcrux in his scar.

after spending a year training with the mages of mysidia, the summoner rydia (his several times great grandfather is an eidolon so it stands to reason he'd have some summons, not a lot but enough to compliment his skills as a twilight knight [a warrior who stands on the fulcrum between light and shadow]), the monks of fabul and the ninjas of elban harry turns to the last resource he knows of. the mirror of ordeals that once helped his adopted father become a paladin.

the end result is similar to what happens to kain in final fantasy 4 the after years. the horcrux uses the mirror to separate himself from harry and goes on a rampage. which will lead to harry's story in the after years with harry hunting the horcrux across the blue planet on a black chocobo he and ceodore raised from a hatchling called Bolt while the horcrux flies around on harry's salvaged lunarian airship (i'm thinking of a design similar to the strahl or the ragnarok, cause the highwind and the shera while cool are too big)

i was also thinking that with harry's influence on ceodore and ursula they would change a little. ceodore would be more confident with somebody to help remind him that before he's a prince, before he's a mage, before he's a knight, he is a warrior who will choose his own path in life just like their father did. legacies dont make the warrior. the warrior makes the legacy

and ursula could benefit from his influence too. possibly even influence her to study white magic and become a white monk "to be strong and hurt others is easy. if you want to be great. first learn to heal"

for a battle style i was thinking an ambidextrous knight with skills in swords, dual swords, spears and bows with a hybrid between mage type magic, ninja magic and spirit type spells (like the elementalist or illusionist jobs from final fantasy tactics with a scattering of advanced spells and light and dark element techniques from kingdom hearts birth by sleep, and the black sky spell from the final fantasy 10-2 dark knight thrown in for fun)

in addition i was thinking something similar to the final fantasy 10 and final fantasy 13 summoning for harry. allowing him to summon smaller forms of his eidolons for longer periods since he'll be mostly flying solo in his tale.

sound interesting?
plums chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Woohoo, you brought in Paine.
plums chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I have my own HP / FFX crossover that's been stalling for years, starting in Baaj as well...

The only thing I would've hoped for, with Harry's a and Sirius' magic available to them, was that they would discover the Fayth hidden there early.

Will Paine / FFX-2 characters intersect with this story?
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I like Paine's design.
Mangahero18 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
I had a SUPER hard time beating the apposing team with the team they gave you.
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Last bit was nearly wfw for the beginning of X
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Moved kinda quickly but good so far.
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I think Keyakku isn't a 'friend'. I think he's another one of Rikku's brothers. Just look at his death scene during Home's attack by the Guado. Both Rikku and Cid were both practically in tears, with Cid even cradling Keyakku's corpse in his arms for a few moments, when the guy died out of all the dead Al Bhed that were in the area. Keyakku had to be Rikku's second brother or something if BOTH father AND daughter reacted THAT badly to HIS death in particular.
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Great start here. I'm a liking this! Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now. PS, it really says something about the Final Fantasy Series, where, even though I can't decide which is the absolute worst in the series, X or XII, that they are both still GOOD!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »