Reviews for Cycle of Sin
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
Paine has just made her appearance! Oh this is getting good!

Oh good lord, does he end up with all the Gullwings bar Yuna? That would be ironic!
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
Interesting chat... though I do wonder what Anima will make of Harry when she finally meets him face to face.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
**SNORT**

Better a Ravenclaw than a Slytherin, Sirius!
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
I suspect Kimahri Ronso also knows that Yuna is half-Al Bhed. But he’s so damn stoic that even if he does know, no one would realize he knows!

This is most certainly not their last chance… and god that was corny.
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
Sirius knows the word Eldritch? I’m impressed!
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
starting another fic...
Aeonmaster Aeroza chapter 26 . 3/25/2017
Love the story. Did you wonder though about the other aeons, are they part of the fayth though or are they separate entities, and the current aeons they used were given that task by the originals.
I think so, maybe make you fx-2 crossover with Harry Potter on that and a super threat since it is indeed a world to say, maybe heartless?
Valdimarian chapter 15 . 3/15/2017
I can't believe you missed that OBVIOUS pun with Tonks when she's imitating Rikku she says "Yea, to be frank" and she could have morphed into a guy called Frank!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 26 . 3/13/2017
Yessss! FINALY!
Alex2909 chapter 25 . 3/13/2017
this really was an awesome story, looking forward to the sequel
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Wakka was RAcist? huh didnt know that, I thought he simply disliked people who didnt believe in his religion, like almost every single christian on the planet.
greivergf chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
When you do the X-2 story are you going to have Harry use the Dress grid?
If so you could have Harry using weapons from other FF games eg: Vincent's cereberos gun for the Alchemist sphere, the LRFFXIII Ultima sword for the Samurai sphere, have Hedwig for the Trainer sphere, the sword of Griffindor for Warrior, have Sazh's guns for Gunner, maybe have a Chocobo for Mascot...etc what Harry has for clothing when he changes would be funny.
I hope to read more soon
Ja Ne
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
It's not Wakka-bashing considering it was completely in character. Walks was a devout Yevonite who despised Al-Bed for being Al-Bed. It took him learning of Bevelle and that Summoner Braska's wife, Yuna's mother, was Al-bed for him to overcome that prejudice in canon.
Bluesnowman chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
Awesome story, have you started the sequel yet?
chm01 chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
I quite like this, the characters are well developed, you expand canon and use common sense, my only would be complain is the fact that you don't describe the fights therefore we don't know what sirius and harry can do besides what we read in the books, aside from that his was great.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »