Reviews for Cycle of Sin
bjorn aleswiller chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Made up or not i can see Payne and Auron being related... she is pratically a younger female him anyway so why not chalk it up to family resemblance lol
Akren Alumni chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
flux was rather easy to deal with imo i just started summoning aeons and using overdrives lol
Arkisenn chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
The story was fairly enjoyable. Not as much fluff as I expected. That aside, you did a great job balancing the characters. No one really felt like they were upstaging the other. I am disappointed with the lack of content though. It feels like you could have delved more into the characters.
Drake0x chapter 25 . 10/8/2016
You know for some reason I have a strange thought in my head that Tidus may end up possessed by Shuyin rather than Baralai as Yuna technically does by Lenne.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 25 . 10/6/2016
That was a very good story. I enjoyed it very much. Good luck with your other stories and don't let yourself be pressured by others who want quicker updates. While I admit it is nice, in my opinion it is better to wait longer and have more quality writing than having something rushed and botched. Keep up the good work. :)
Treant Balewood chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
Really dug this story, Thanks for Writing!
Treant Balewood chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Hahahaha, are you Sirius? Loved that!
Morbious20 chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
Great chapter .
Morbious20 chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Great chapter and story .

I don't think a disillusionment charm would make someone intangible though.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
I am fantastically happy and overjoyed at this chapter. Good job.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
Well, that was a fun read.
DALucifer13 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
So,
Go to hell, and stay there
Coming from Yuna eh?
DALucifer13 chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Will Sirius teach Harry to become an animagi
The old fashioned way.
They must have studied the normal way extensively for information on how to create the potion
If so will it be a magical animagus,
Like a lethifold?
Reishin Amara chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
You know,i originally had that epilogue on a demo disc from a magazine...never have been able to find the damn thing...(or Castlevania:Circle of the Moon or Crazy Taxi for my gameboy...x.x)
waytodawn0 chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
I'm almost crying. it's so beautiful. from my one little request you have made a brilliant story for that I thank you and I eagerly await when you get the sequel posted.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »