Reviews for Cycle of Sin
DesertSandBox chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
i really enjoyed this story i was wondering if you would post one more chapter on here to let us know when the sequal is posted even if it will take awhile
Mangahero18 chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
Have you heard about the FFX-7 connection? Basically, it's a fan theory that states Shinra from X2 has a connection to the Shinra corporation because of a conversation he has with the Gullwings near the end of the game about trying to come up with a way to harness the planets 'life force' to power cities. Obviously, this is just a little nod/joke on the developers parts but I like fan theories like this.
plums chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
Definitely happy that there's now a complete FFX cross with HP done on this site. Can't wait to see what you do next with this sequel you mentioned. The idea of Harry and complications of HIM wearing a dressphere has some good potential for comedy in just that.

Great job!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
and the adventures continue. hope you attach a note whenever on here so it pops up. thank you for sharing this story
wolfey141 chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
I love your ffx story and looking forward to ffx-2. now all i need is a mass effect harry/femshep, and maybe just a harry potter/destiny. then i could die happy lol.
Morbious20 chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
Great chapter , I was wondering if Mika would react in the same way even with Yunalesca on their side.
Alex2909 chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
loved yunalascas scenes this chapter
Kaiser Dragon chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Can I make one more request? I would love it if Harry in a possible sequel learned how to become a mixture of a Black, Red, White, and Blue Mage abilities at their full power(God bless America!)in conjunction with his Wizardry magic's to find new combinations and create new spells in a sequel so he can kick ass and take names so he can grow into a new class called the Archmage when new enemies come a knocking to cause trouble in Spira and so he can whoop ass making him a Mystical Giant!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Aw man, an another amazing chapter. Definitely enjoyed Yunalesca scenes. So... Neo Zanarkand party? Or Order of the Phoenix? I'm wondering what you're gonna call it if not New Yevon.
Have a Little Feith chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
If you ever do decide to play the Tales of series, I'd recommend playing either Tales of Xillia, or Tales of Xillia 2. Both are rather good. I'm liking the second game more, though.

It'll be interesting, seeing Yunalesca at the helm of what would've been New Yevon, or whatever Baralai called it... Can't recall because it's been a while since I played it. Been busy with a backlog of games, and new ones coming in often. Anyways, I'm kinda wondering if Harry'll retire after Sin. If there's a sequel, it'll have to be about the threat of Vegnagun, rather than trying to find Tidus.
Reishin Amara chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
...All of my salt.
Now that image is ALSO in my head...and oh god,it merged with Sin Balls...

Sidenote: I always wondered...would Tidus and Yuna be able to have kids since hes a living dream...? Well,that made me think of this just now...Could Yunalesca,an unsent,have children?o.o i mean,her body IS flesh and blood...composed of pyreflies,but still a flesh and blood body.
Tirion Fordring chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Dude... If you're the type to try and explore a lot when you play games, or the type to try and gather everything from everywhere you have access to before advancing the plot... Don't play the tales series. I've racked over 20 hours and i'm not even done my first playthrough yet.

I don't even think I'm halfway through the story yet... there's so much optional shit that I feel obligated to do, and that's before you add in grinding for GRADE for materials so you know you'll be able to craft items better than the stuff in stores. I can't even bring myself to pop the disc in unless i have a good 3-4 hours free to devote to playing
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Yea, I actually really liked Yunalesca turning into an ally, good job!
Morbious20 chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Great chapter .
zellfer1 chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
damn you for having such addictive stories! both this and black mage are amazing. NEED DIS!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »