Reviews for Cycle of Sin
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Dammit I love this! And lookee there, Harry pulled a Naruto and made a friend out of a potential enemy. I loved the scene where Sirius got slapped. Also I think you should have Yunalesca like around for Final Fantasy X2, she can use that time to help make amends for all the sins she has on her hands i'm her own past mistakes. That way she can go to Lord Zaon with a clear conscience.
Thunder Dragon chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Can I make a suggestion? I would like it if in the sequel if Harry branched out and became something of a Black Mage and Wizard hybrid so he can just wreck shop when he needs to so that when Death Eater survivors come knocking and when the baddies of the FF10 sequel come around to play. It would be awesome if he got a power up and helped build a world where science and magic can coexist without conflict and master other paths of magic. Come on lets make Harry the next Merlin!
Leicontis chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
While I would also have found it plausible if Yunalesca had refused to accept their plan (many portrayals of the undead have them being very fixated and set in their mentality), I can also find it plausible that they could convince her. She's been caught in a mental loop for centuries, with almost no outside contact, and even that is mostly unquestioning of her. Perhaps some part of her mind was appalled at what she was perpetuating, so in the classic human tradition she doubled down on her stance in order to avoid her guilt over sending so many people to their deaths - it wouldn't exactly surprise me to see her suffer a breakdown from suddenly having to confront the guilt and self-loathing that comes along with it, in a later chapter. Sending her mind off on a different track, attacking her position from an angle she'd never expected, was absolutely essential in breaking her out of her mental loop and forcing her to actually THINK for the first time in generations. While each of her actions surely seemed correct to her at the time, their totality looks very different to her in hindsight. Throw in the POVs of the three parties she'd care most about (Yu Yevon, Zaon, and the fayth), and she has to seriously consider a new perspective.
MKTerra chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
It's amazing to think how many ff villains could actually be reasoned with if they had facts presented to them in a certain fashion. Btw, have you considered possibly trying a crossover with any of the Tales of series? I'd recommend Symphonia, Abyss, or Vesperia, since those are well known as the best, but Hearts is another good one that doesn't have as much recognition due to being only on portables (Original japanese release on DS and non-dubbed but translated version on Vita.). Just an idea. Burn it with napalm if you don't like it, lol.
orion0905 chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Well now, in glad to see a story of your coming near it's end. I can wait to see your final battle.
Alex2909 chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
looks like harry worked his magic once again
Reishin Amara chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
great...now im picturing Sin as a pair of GAINT saggy testicles..i have only myself to blame.

Sidenote:Yunalesca obtained! Its stuff like this, that makes me wish more games were multi choice like mass effect,letting the plot change on decisions.

heck,imagine playing and getting a completely different final boss because u changed the plot direction with a ingame choice. XD

its like gundam..."hmm..which should i join?Federation or Zeon?" lol
Minaly22 chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
I like the twist. It would be interesting to have a Yunalesca and Seymour showdown.
Morbious20 chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Great story and chapter .
Happy Korokoro chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
OOOOK? You gonna update this soon? I'm looking forward to the ending.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
Poor Tidus, he's good at hiding his worry. I think he's finally growing up.
Alex2909 chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
cant wait for the show down with yunalesca
ImaginativeFury chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
nice story but I really lose interest the moment the crap "saving people thing" is mentioned as an excuse to intrude in plot. Just seems cheap and coming from a character that always wants to be normal or not special well it chafes.
Knightowl 4183 chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
Honestly...I get sick of most light dramas in Japan...

I mean the FF10 one has Tidus not being exactly the same Tidus, Yuna distancing herself from him which leads to his slowly dying state, and finally SIN has returned... Yuna goes off to face it with a Yevon initiate who is also her rabid fanboy...

Tidus follows along sometime later with the fanboys semi-girlfriend who had falsely claimed to be Auron's daughter...

Basically a couple wagonfuls of dung...

Kind of makes you sad that these people went on to colonize the Planet that is the setting of FF7... Near as I can tell the Ancients were the original people of the Planet and the colonists are the ones who tempted a portion of their population to settle down and build towns and homes.
MKTerra chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
I must state that I was 10 or 11 when I played through ffx the first time. I was a dumb dumb and did not quite fully understand some of the tactics used by Yunalesca at the time... Then I went and beat Romancing Saga two years later, a more difficult game, lol. A game I still find as my favorite of all time despite the ugly-ass characters.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »