Reviews for Antique Love
Jean Driver chapter 17 . 7/30
Cute story!
ladiblue03 chapter 17 . 6/30
Good story I'm Arrow fan too Ill be sure look out for others.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 17 . 2/6
I love this story, it is fantastic and awesome
Ninkita chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
This was so much fun to read, I'm kind of bummed I hadn't read it before. I suddenly remembered that you'd put Leah in earlier with a random boyfriend-stealer comment. I totally thought she might pop up again, but I guess that was just random, eh? Anyhow, thanks for writing!
Ninkita chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
This was fun... kind of a wind down, but I do wish those idiots... tanya and aro... would get some sort of punishment.
Ninkita chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Way too much action for a recuperating cop! But still so much fun!
Ninkita chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
Aw of course Edward would want to be with her while she recuperates :) And that bit about finding the coin was cool.
Ninkita chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
Stupid James. But fun reading about Em's investigation
Ninkita chapter 12 . 12/14/2016
I wonder what Em found. Ballistics found a match for the bullets fired? Traffic cam?
Ninkita chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Woah, lots of action, lots of excitement! I love how I can see all this happening in my head. Really cool.
Ninkita chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Lol... Bella won't let go of the opportunity to investigate Tanya!
Ninkita chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Hmmm I wonder if that concern she has about being involved with Edward will harm the case. But oh well, at least they're making the most of it ;)
Ninkita chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Oh that poor guy... he got lucky though. And T is definitely behind this shady business. But why?
Ninkita chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
Hmmm intriguing turn of events
Ninkita chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Fun at Emmett's place :) I find it hilarious how the women of his family are constantly on Edward's case.