Reviews for Angel with Two Faces
AuroraDannon chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
A lovely story! Wonderfully written. This will be a Star on my List!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 4/26/2005
Poor Carter, he gets killed and no one even mourns for him :(

And what happened to the others on that crashed ship, Lewis and Vevila? They weren't among the ones rescued. So did they die? Didn't anyone even care? Or were they as worthless as the red shirted security guards on Star Trek?

Well, other than that, I thought it was an excellent story. I'm glad you didn't overcrowd it by bringing back every single Ranger. After all I'm sure there were some who would've preferred living a normal life again. I am looking forward to any future Ranger stories you may write :)
Just Jill chapter 13 . 2/5/2004
This was masterfully done (although I admit to missing a few people). And I also reaslize with more it could have gotten out of hand (I'm not entirely sure how you kept up with the bunch you had!). Very well done.
TallieCat chapter 13 . 1/7/2004
Wow, this was a wonderful story! I love how it ended-though I must admit, I'm hoping for a sequel! Your characters are some of the best I've met in a long time-it would be great to see them again, sometime. Thank you for a great read!
Mandolin chapter 13 . 3/12/2003
Okay. I am going to write this review, hit the "Submit Review" button, and this time it will WORK. I am not posting from work, I shouldn't get these stupid "Proxy server timed out" messages.

When you want to end a story like this, take a page from Shakespeare and end it with a wedding. Hee. Loved the traditional dress and the gang's reactions to it (Kat's modesty, "Star Wars meets Chippendales") - why does Ba'altesch even BOTHER wearing a shirt anymore? I mean, really.

Nice way to bring some closure to Jason and Miri and the explanation of his ESP. and the mention of his treatment by the Council reps was interesting given his chagrin at finding out he was a legend.

And of course, Billy and Trini. I kind of considered it coming a few chapters ago, but didn't really expect it. I wrote it off as wishful thinking, and was delighted when he proposed to her.

The very end seemed a little abrupt, but then again, someone had to break the silence. I think it seemed a bit hurried because we didn't get to see much of the twins prior to it. Then again. how else could you end it? If it was just Rocky, it would have been really weird, but the other two helped.

Anyway, I loved it. Applause, applause, and give your demons a rest. You've earned it. Now let's hope this submits, or I'm gonna whack something with a squeaky hammer.
ScarletDeva chapter 13 . 3/8/2003
I noticed I didn't review. Bad me, bad bad me. Love me anyway? Okay now I thought you were going to have Trini and Billy be married in this ceremony. changed your mind huh? Oh well I don't mind. This was awesome. Gonna write more stuff now?
hartfelt chapter 13 . 3/4/2003
AWESOME! Billy and Trini FINALLY get together! Bout time! LOl ok, so I woudl have loved it anyway if they hadn't. But this was soo cool! I love it! IT was really an awesome chapter. And an overall awesome story. And if anyone coudl tell from reading my stories, I love that billy and Trini got togetehr in the end! LOL
Vespera chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
This was a wonderful story! I'm so glad I decided to read it (I'm not a fan of suspense, so I held off until I saw the "complete" label). I found the future you created to be intriguing. I like how the former Rangers banded together to create an interplanetary alliance, powered by the spirit of the Rangers and led by Earth's greatest warriors. I'm glad to see Goldar back to his pre-Zedd glory, back when he inspired fear into the Rangers, with his deep laughs and powerful punches. I think you handled the team's reaction to Kim's death (and Kailey's existence) beautifully, and it's always wonderful to see Trini in the spotlight, considering she's so often overlooked in classic Ranger fics. The final battle was exciting, and the epilogue touching and satisfying. All in all, excellent work. I'll be keeping an eye out for more from you.
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
THANK YOU! Gamine, this was perfect! One of the most brilliant things I've ever read. Just lovely . . . I'm lost for words.
Lilac Moon chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
Hey, that was a great story! I really enjoyed it and I look forward to any new stories you write in the future.
impressionable young thing chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
That was AWESOME! I LOVE YOU GAMINE! You have such a flare for the humorously dramatic, you vixen. What a fabulous way to end things. Better even than a food fight! :)
Dagmar chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
Aww. *sniffle*

How sweet. Very nice. Please, do I get a version to print out? *hands over chocolate Jason as bribe*
TK Styles chapter 13 . 3/3/2003
Marvelous story, you've done it again. This chapter was the best so far. I loved the nice little surprises in it, although I should have seen Billy proposing to Trini coming. Finally, I said it once and I'll say it again, I loved my character. Keep up the remarkable work.
Gillian chapter 12 . 2/25/2003
Wow! This is the best installment yet. The fight scene had me on the edge of my seat. I loved Kat's reaction to the clone. Brava!
Dagmar chapter 12 . 2/24/2003
Oh, great fight scene! Terrific stuff! *turns green with envy*

Wonderful line of Billy's, "Oh. Uh uh. No, no way. I know far too much about you as a teenager to let you near my daughter, Jase.". *grins*

I still want to know where Jason's ESP powers come from, so hurry up already!