Reviews for Mystwalker Week 2015
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
I like these stories. Do you think you'll write more?
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Adang Princess. She got attitude. Knightwalker needed to hear that!
amnaK96 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I do hope for more of this beautiful collection of wonderful and much wanted drabbles on one of my favorite couples! I love the language use- the intricate and elegant wording- it suits the characters very well, and does more than distinguish them from their Earthland counterparts- whom we are so familiar with- and instead, has turned them into their own unique personalities that I seek to know more of!
I love how Jellal handled Erza out in the snow, and when she went under him, my inner fangirl was screaming and blushing like an idiotic high school girl in love! C'x I just love how smug the two can be around each other, and so vulnerable, so knowing of each other's feelings and wants.
We barely get a glimpse of Erza and Jellal in the manga- let alone the Edolas counterparts- so it's spectacular fan fictions such as yours that has fans like us happy and satisfied, so please do keep giving us more! I love it! Good luck and keep up the flawless work!
-Amns.
amnaK96 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Holy... this was superb! OMG I couldn't get enough of this chapter, I absolutely love it! I didn't want it to end! I'm a huge Cap fan, and this was absolutely brilliant! Everything; with the pacing, the character background- how it all merged and blended with the actual FT characters- the scenario that played out and the empathy, etc, it was a work of art!
I'm serious when I say this: you must think about taking this plot and writing up an actual fan-fiction on it. Several or more chapters long because it was simply brilliant! I'm already craving it, and I've no doubt that with your stellar skills and talent; you'd come up with something incredible and addicting!
This piece was so intense and just really had me sunk in and bound so deep to it- from beginning to end- gaah why'd you have you stop it there?! X"C Just when it got so damn good! Erza; amnesiac and tortured, almost robotic. Jellal, now being devoured with agitated frustrations and guilt of knowing his only lover is out there as his enemy, god knows what else is wrong with her while he's helpless and so distant from her... Lol, imma bug you until you really, seriously consider writing a CA inspired piece about Erza and Jellal! It will do injustice after this astonishing piece you've given me, if you do not, because quite literally you have me hyperventilating with feels, my raging emotions, and my wild fantasies now crowding my mind with possible scenarios...
And to make it even better, you had Laxus in the game, X"O YOU TRYNA KILL ME?! Lol, even if I'm annoying you at this point, I really do insist you take up such a project in the near future, and give us a whole Fanfiction based on this chapter and plot. I found it an absolute masterpiece on its own! One of my favorites no doubt!
Keep rockin' with all this amazing work, I'm under a shower of bliss I tell you! It's currently past 3 in the morning, and now after reading something so enticing and applaudable, there's no way I can sleep! I want more of this, pleassee! This is pure greatness, good luck! I will be reading the other piled up masterpiece soon and I'm reeling with utmost excitement!
-Amns.
Me chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
This is by far the best prompt omG
Maiokoe chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Ah! Romance! Not that there hasn't been in the previous chapters, it's just-he proposed~! Ish! Yeah, sure, alright, she totally turned him down, but not in a way that says "Don't ever do it again" so there's hope~! Hooray for Jellal! I quite like Mystwalker, to be honest, but I think I'm fonder of Jerza.
Anemone102 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Wow! As well as managing to portray Jerza perfectly, you've also portrayed Mystwalker perfectly! As Hughes would say, your work is simply AMAZING. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter. Keep writing and stay cool!
~Anemone
Silver Alpha chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
EEEEPPPPP I LOVE THE WINTER SOLDIER! By far my favorite MCU movie to date and I can not WAIITTT for Civil War, have you seen the trailed?! I undoubtedly LOVE Cap and Bucky's relationship from the first one and I HOOOOPPEEE they bring it back. Did you see the reminiscence of their relationship in the second one? AGH I CANT WAIT!

I was basically freaking out the entire time I read this and I was literally thinking, "don't break my heart, don't break my heart."
Silver Alpha chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Awe reading it twice, that was actually sweet in a stiff way. Poor Erza, she has a black and white view of the world. I'm digging this idea of love to see more. More EdoJerza!
Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2015