Reviews for Return of Regulus Black
paulaa90 chapter 18 . 7/9
Yeah Update!

I can't wait to see Hermione's plan put into action against Umbridge. How long will Umbridge's reign last? I'm looking forward to seeing the DoM battle, and how it will all play out.

Paulaa90
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 18 . 7/5
Love Harry, Ron and Hermione in Slytherin.
spiffy2143 chapter 18 . 6/24
Awesome story!
spiffy2143 chapter 3 . 6/24
yes I hope you do. I hate dumbledore getting his way!
spiffy2143 chapter 2 . 6/24
Your right, sometimes Dumbledore is an ass:)
crazyengineer chapter 18 . 6/14
amazing story! I loved this chapter, it made my day :D
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 6/12
Brilliant chapter! I had to reread the story and it’s not something I am at all sorry by. You have such an interesting plot and writing style. The way you have written each character is not something I have read before. I can’t wait to read more. Which house is Luna and Caelum in? We know Ginny is in Slytherin
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 18 . 6/5
Great chapter
Capecodcanal chapter 17 . 1/14
I’ve read your story this evening and really enjoyed it! I really liked your portrayal of Regulus. I hope Caelum has reunited with Luna. It seemed as if they stopped seeing her after the funeral as Harry didn't seem to know who the Lovegoods were.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 17 . 11/8/2017
That was just mean! That ending is gah so frustrating :P I am really enjoying the story and I take back my last review the next chapter was even more heart breaking.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
I don’t normally review in the middle of a story but I have to say you broke my heart! This chapter was just heart shattering! Now that this has been said I will review again at the end of the currently available story
paulaa90 chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
That sound you hear is my inner 5 year old running around shrieking in pure joy, IT'S BEEN UPDATED!

Oh I loved the first part of this chapter. I loved reading Caelum's thought on everything, everyone, and getting all caught up in what is going on between them all.

So even thought Hermione has a group of friends in Slytherin there are still kids in there that consider her a mudblood, good thing Theo came along.

And I loved how the boys told Dumbledore off. I always wondered if he really didn't know that the Voldemort was on the back of Quirrell's head? I can't wait to see how Dumbledore is going to react to the Horcrux news.

Paulaa90
onceuponadawn chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
So happy to see an update! I love this story & thank you for all the work you put into it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
Great chapter
V. L. Crawford chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
Thank Merlin they finally rescued Harry! I was beginning to give up hope.