Reviews for Hidden Audience
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 6/4
This is damn good, would like to read more, maybe see the fallout of this
Constable Paperbag chapter 1 . 3/17
This isn't very Christian...
pltrgst chapter 1 . 3/17
Needs a sequel.
daccu65 chapter 1 . 3/6
A true guilty pleasure story!
Escoger chapter 1 . 2/20
This story feels like a train wreck waiting to happen. You just know that within ten chapters, everything would hit the fan and it would be GLORIOUS.

Btw, off topic, are you still having difficulty with your computer and stuff? Hope it’s all going well for you:)
Surprise surpris chapter 1 . 2/14
I think that weiss just jizz
Konstantinsen chapter 1 . 2/16
This...is a guilty pleasure. A hilarious guilty pleasure.
Please for the love of Monty CONTINUE THIS FIC
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 1 . 1/7
Lmfao I absolutely loved reading this! I would not mind a continuation of this fic at all. I really hope you do a follow up set.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I had forgotten this funny fic!
Abel Sephaos chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Wow, I didnt even know this was a thing. Awesome!
solarisacorn chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This might be one of my favorite interpretations of Pyrrha to date. Bravo, fun read.
Rylomakin81 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
So you had this one saved up for us huh? You shouldn't have to hold yourself back but your stamina is amazing! Hope you got another good one in ya for next Christmas!

Innuendos aside, Pyrrha being savage is the greatest gift you have bestowed upon us, fitting you posted this on Christmas. Hope any and all financial problems (and any problems in general) get fixed, your wanki-writing hand stays ever strong and have a merry Christmas when that finally comes.

Final note: LOL Cyndaquil.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Hope you got a new job. I also hope you continue this fic or make a sequel to it.
furyuu chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This would make an awesome series