Reviews for Master of the House
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Life Flower chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love the relationship you give Akio and Anthy. This whole peice is so well characterized. You did a great job indeed!
Life Flower chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was very good. I love your characterization. Great job!
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
yeah, i wish there was more to this. it seems like a fragmented look on akio's thoughts...but from what i remember of the series, he can't really be altogether *whole* since dios is like...gone. and he is dios. so...yeah.

but i liked this a lot. i think it's a much more sympathetic and understandable picture of akio than i'm used to, and i can almost feel bad for him, in a way. almost. P
Nelja chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Good! I like a lot your interpretation of the relationship between Anthy and Akio.
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
You're right, this is a rough fic. It's awkward in places, and in others I feel that you haven't finished deciding what you mean.
It's still better than most people's masterworks.
Damn.
spheeris1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I normally do not like Akio that much...but this was well written, despite

your thoughts to the contrary _

I hope you do more Utena fanfiction.