Reviews for Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds
burntblood.1982 chapter 19 . 9/6
Can it be kunshin bashing I like minato and Lee best
Lustrydoesntknow chapter 17 . 7/10
YES! HARU-KUN GOT A FUCKING RENNIGAN(I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO SPELL IT). THANKYOU AUTHOR
Lustrydoesntknow chapter 12 . 7/9
AUTHOR DID HARU REAL DIRTY, BUT WE LOVE YOU HARUUUU!
Lustrydoesntknow chapter 5 . 7/9
I BELIEVE IN HARU-KUN SUPREMACY.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 11 . 6/26
Huh… wouldn’t it be hilarious to see the interactions between kurama/ the biju and our apparently reality warping witch/ninja who deems herself the shinigami.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 2 . 6/26
XD a clone who’s purpose is to do the task they were given. Poor Jiraiya’s been traumatized! Heck, poor ANYONE who saw that’s traumatized!
PopperPaper chapter 2 . 6/5
HAHAHAHAHA only her only her would have clones that do that
a2i9 chapter 51 . 5/27
This has become one of my favourite fics. It's similar to Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus in a few ways, but different in some of the most crucial ones. It explores the themes of consequences and the arbitrary boundaries Lee sets for herself having infinite power, which are some of the most unique I've seen in fiction, and are explored really well.

It's such an amazing thought experiment as well, if there were an all powerful being, I could think of them doing this just to do something; attempt at being something close to human just to have a new experience.

I appreciate all the entertainment and how this story (and side-fics) makes me think. Thank you.
a2i9 chapter 18 . 5/8
Well obviously it's Lenin. I couldn't think of him as anything else
The Hidden Library chapter 13 . 4/23
Aw. . .I was hoping that Lee and Tom have a conversation. But oh well, maybe the chapter after the next. :)

Also I love the reaction of Jiraiya when Haru said what he said. XD
The Hidden Library chapter 10 . 4/21
I feel bad for Wizard Lenin, since he's not used to Lily-or, eh, Lee.
He also won't be the Wizard Lenin we know 'cause he hasn't communicated with Lilee at ALL.

ONTO THE SIDE-FIC THEN NEXT CHAPTER!
The Hidden Library chapter 8 . 4/21
The ending of this chapter is making me DIE of laughter. Especially that last line. XD XD XD

Also, love the fact that Lee still sees Death as Daddy Death. HAHA
The Hidden Library chapter 7 . 4/10
I just love Lee's bet, be auseeither way she's going to win.
The Hidden Library chapter 5 . 4/9
I feel sorry for Haru. It would have been great if he spent time with Emotional Support Lee.
*sigh*
He just never wins.
EJHowell chapter 51 . 4/9
Love this and hope you get around to updating again soon.
3,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »