Reviews for RtR: Episode nine: Visions of a Sunset
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Cordy has too be my third all Tim favorite Buffy/Angel character, and you captured why. I love the bitchy-ness, and insults with Xander. Oh and her reaction to faith was good too, just like I liked the jealous reaction of faith to seeing them together. Aw and Faith and Rachel made up, it was cute and I was so happy for faith. And then I was giggling like crazy while the whole…well one day you will have boobs too… thing happened. And was that flittering occurring between Paul and Hannah? Nice. Must admit I am a little worried about faith and What’s going to happen to her, given this cliffhanger ending. But I have two big exams in the next 2 days, so I won’t get to find out till Friday. Damn it!
stardust89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
ah! u had to finsh like that! i cant stand the supence! anyways...this is a wicked good story/seiries! keep writeing, i cant wait to c what happens next!
Calen chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Lol, Ethan you sneaky bastard. *g* So is Xander going to save the day? He should ask for help, Angel or Buffy. Or will he bestupid enough to try and handle it alone? :) More soon!
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I really enjoy your RtR seris. Keep up the great work. I hope Xander and Faith get back together.
davide chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I'm so happy to see this story continued, please give us the next chapter soon. D
Brandy chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I don't know if I've ever said this, but I really love this series. It's amazing, the stories you are coming up with. I'm also lovin the Xander/Faith thing. It breaks my heart to see their hearts broken. Anywho, can't wait for the next installment, to see what happens. Thanks for writing stories so awesome.
RobC chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Goody, glad to see this one up, don't make us wait too long for the next one. ;)

Rob