Reviews for Paradise
TVfreak7 chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
When r u going to update? I want to know when Jaina has the babies. Plz with surgar and a cherry on top!
TVfreak7 chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
plz update! I love the story so far
Organa46 chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
keep writing I want to see what happens PLEASE! PLEASE!
PLEASE! PLEASE! keep up the good work.
all the best
Jolly Solo Flyer(JSF)
Racheal chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
cool story. can't wait for the finished product.
SLW chapter 5 . 9/1/2003

PLease Please Please!

SLW
Jaina chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
This is really good, please keep writing.
Avalon2 chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
I've enjoyed your story so far, but this chapter seemed a bit out of place since you talked about Jag making the ring in the last chapter. I'm not trying to be mean or flame your fic at all, I think you've done a great job till now. This chapter just seems a bit off from your usual caliber. I do hope you update soon.
Blai Starker chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I happily await the next chapters.
movielover03 chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
you haven't updated in a long time i love this story and is chapter was so sweet with jag anf his special design...please update sooner.
skitz23 chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
i need more! what's the special design? jag's so sweet. love your writing, as always
skitz23 chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
i'm reviewing this chapter cos fido won't let me review 4 again. anyhoot, this is one of those stories that i read over and over again cos it's just so good. i just thought you deserved to know that i love your writing.
skitz23 chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
joy and happiness to you for a beautiful fic.
Avalon2 chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
I like your story so far. I wonder why you haven't updated in a while.
Jedi Illusions chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! Its going on my favorite story list. I WANT MORE! ADD MORE! MORE MORE MORE!

Also, if you want to, join my new MSN group for Star Wars fan fiction. I haven't worked on it that much but its only a few days old. You don't have to have MSN in order to join either, just email...I have another profile at jedidanny, so check out my other stories.

Jediillusions
Aaron chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
Great little series! Being a big Jag n Jaina fan, I love it! But ya can't just leave me hanging!