Reviews for Hold On
singinthelifeboats chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE SOON? This story is great!
MagicalMadness chapter 13 . 8/30/2004
Oh please write more !

This GREAT, AMAZING story must be continued! Pleas,e please, please, please ?

It's so good, please don't stop now.
The Happy One chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
I loved it! You have to finish the story! Please!
snickerdoodle chapter 13 . 11/25/2003
AH! Great story, but you can't end on a cliff hanger! PLEASE UPDATE!
Anndy Malfoy chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
hey! I was reading that! update please!
Anndy Malfoy chapter 5 . 4/30/2003
question answered
Anndy Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Hi. Is this a Romance fic or just General Drama? I'm so confused, but I liked the first chapter! Off to read more!
fiction-fan1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I liked the twist you put on this already exelent dramatic saga by adding a romantic relationship. only one criticism; Voldemort wasn't ultra-scary.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 13 . 11/20/2002
I love this...

It's really good, seriously. Some of the romantic stuff is a tad bit out of place though. Min should be about 60 and Albus should be about 120. They seem a bit too old for 20 yr old actions. Not saying your a bad writer or anything, it's just a bit OOC. Hope you keep writing, what a part to leave off on! bye-bye! _
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
I like i like!
Mijuju chapter 13 . 10/17/2002
meep i love this story

very good plot and everything

I wish you would update it i want more
Ailsa chapter 13 . 4/4/2002
I love your story, just not that romance thing with Minerva and Albus, cause they are only friends, and plus he is around 30-50 years older than her
Catherine chapter 13 . 3/2/2002
That was really quite lovely, and certainly one of the better things I've read. Being a very dedicated McGonagall fan I've not found much on her, and this was a particular delight. I do hope there is more to come here and I look forward that possibility.

Well done.

Catherine
TheGoddessofDeath chapter 13 . 2/3/2002
How do you do that...write an amazing Dumbledore/Mcgonagall Fic, and you hardly get any flames? I'm in the process of writing a pastfic on them, and this one girl decided to waltz up to me and write a very long flame. It's hard to write a pastfic on them, especially since i just found out their age difference. but, it's fiction right? It doesnt have to be as the book says *glares at the girl that gave her the flame* Brainy know it all...*turns her attention back* oh, write more soon!

ThegoddessOfDeath
VoyICJ chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Helloooooooooo, u still there? Don't let me wait any longer, please post another chapter! Pleeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeee! You inspried me to write my own story about the two of them, so don't leave me this way!