Reviews for Ours
DarkBluePapillon chapter 3 . 2/7/2019
This is a cute story thus far! I read your note, and I’m not really sure how the beta thing works, but I wouldn’t mind being your editor if you still need one! I’ve been accused of being a grammar nazi... please let me know if possible!
Snowy Analia chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Are you still continuing this story? I only ask because it's been a year since your last update. It's a good plot line and you write it well so I hope to see another chapter at some point. :)
FangirlplusMax2.0 chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
Takes your time. This is hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter
WildflowerDar chapter 3 . 4/15/2017
Are you going to continue this?
spinnerofdark chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
: )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Alriiiiiigggghhhhhtttt. Where am I going to start? Okay. So your grammar? No offense it's horrible. There was a mistake in the short summary alone. I can't tell if you're just a crappy typer or you don't know how to construct proper sentences and spell. Also, something more serious than bad fanfiction. Not properly rated fanfiction. I'm not sure if you know this, but you rated this K. This is not rated K. If you're going to use curses, FUCKING RATE IT PROPERLY. You see, I can curse because you did. I just...just I'm not trying to mean. Your writing? You can work on it. It's fine. You obviously have very good ideas and are creative. Just PLEASE rate this properly. You don't want a six year old running around screaming shit... lol sorry for my criticism I'm a mean human I've accepted it already.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
He calls her "his lady".

And he was already helplessly in love with her. I love that line.
Kuro-Okami2588 chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Ay :D
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
i like this story
Sage McGavin chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
are you still seeking a beta?
you can peruse my story for a brief rub up of my skills if you like.
PM me if you're interested
lumigo akvo9504 chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
YAY! YOU'RE BACK!
lumigo akvo9504 chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Please update when you can. I can tell it has been nearly a year since the story got an epic new chapter!
I MLB chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
In French, 'ours' actually means bear, so every time I saw this fanfic pop up I was like 'why bear?' and it was so confusing, but I figured it out in the end (so smart *wipes a tear away*).
So ANYWAYS, I LOVE your story! Please, please, please continue! I want to see Alya and Nino's reaction to the reveal and I would love some DJWifi moments. Purr-etty please?! ๑ᆺ๑
pjam1031 chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Please continue writing this, its really good!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »