Reviews for Flashfire
YOU WERE RIGHT
NOW CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RAVEN WAS A MAIDEN
YOU CAN LEGIT SWITCH SUMMER TO SPRING IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
This really seems like the opening to a larger story. Is there going to be any more?

Also, that seen with Qrow? Totally badass.
DesertRoseSparty chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
(spoilers for anyone who hasn't finished V5)

Sooo I knew you wrote this years ago but holy shit I'm just coming across this now and YOU WERE RIGHT! That's so crazy that you predicted something so early on haha! I really liked this, and how you had Sun come to defend Yang like the best boi he is and how Qrow was ready to chop heads for his niece. I headcanon that this is what happened in-between Yang ending up back in her dorm.

You've done this in quite a few stories, but man I really like the callback to the OG Sun Wukong being able to see through illusions and tricks, and was hoping that it was some form of Sun's semblance in the show, but so far it's not looking so good :'(

Thank you for all the work you put into writing for the RWBY fandom! Not sure if you still do or have an interest, but if so, can't wait to see what more you'll write for us! :)
donutkirby chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Really well written, even if we now know it didn't happen quite like this.
Also, I see what you did there with the Sun Wukong reference.
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Yeah...actually the virgin stuff is even in ancient mythology Dont know what makes being a virgin so magical.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I think its more likely that Yang was forced to hallucinate the attack then that there was an illusion to see through (or that the illusion for Yang's eyes only). It seems like Occam's razor to me. You wouldn't need to change the story too much if that were true (Sun was just able to see the illusion as well as what happened in real time if my theory is right). Also why the Merucry hate in this? I doubt very much this is his idea (some speculate he may not have even know it was about to happen) and even if he is in on it I'd say the planner and illusion master get far more blame then Mercury.
Dakaath chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Like the fact you pulled form Sun's base legend for this, even if I don't agree with all your theories.
Galvatron chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I'm a little confused. When Qrow responds to Ozpin over the Rose and Branwen blood. Is he saying that he puts Yang over Ruby and that Taiyang would be the more upset one.
ForrestHunt chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Please continue this.
OctoPops888 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
damn i sure hope at least someone is able to see through illusions, how did they do that anyway was it neo's sembalance
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
it seems like you have an awesome idea here and I am generally enjoying what you have written, any chance of more stories?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I also firmly believe that Raven is a maiden. Because I firmly believe that Summer was a maiden, and that Raven killed her.
jkphantom9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I really like Team SSSN's little scene. I could picture them being suspicious of Em and Merc and questioning if they are Haven students. It would make Team SSSN more badass than how I imagined them going to be :)
jin0uga chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Ahh thank god for this fic. Bless this I needed it so badly after what happened to Yang. She's definitely going to be ostracised and she doesn't even know what happened back there. Thanks for writing!
Howling Armadillo chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
You know, I'm pretty sure that in general being a maiden doesn't do anything to your head. The warnings Pyrrha received were because the process of transferring powers to her involved, in this one specific instance, basically transplanting a person's entire aura into her. Not particularly important to this story, just figured I should mention that.