Reviews for Like a Woman Scorned
DhampyrX2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
It's a cute revenge fic but I always got the impression that Minako would be sufficiently and appropriately horrified to learn the full extent of Ramna's past, especially when she realizes that he saw her as one of his closest friends growing up. I don't know if there would ever be romance between them, but I got the impression she'd at least shift her loathing to Genma where it belonged. After all, she is the Senshi of Love, and friendship would be included in that.

Actually, it would be hilarious if she got so remorseful over realizing Ranma saw her as a best friend and his less desirable traits were all Genma's fault and she decided to try to help fix his life. This being Mina, it would obviously fail spectacularly. I could see things like trying to set him up with Ami to save him from Akane's temper, to inadvertently supporting Kodachi as a match for him before she got to know her well, to meeting and hitting on Mousse for herself and ending up gaining Shampoo as a new friend. Meanwhile you have Setsuna sitting back and laughing her ass off at the whole mess in private while Makoto demands to know why Mina isn't setting HER up with Ranma only to get dismissed as it being "too weird."
Derich chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Great continuation. Minako got an evil genius moment, and got probably the most realistic idea on how to defeat Ramna.

However, I still think that there is room for more in that story (in particular, I guess that Ramna will counter-attack with a chaotic sheme of his own and that it will end on a full pranking war between the Neriman and the Sailor Scouts).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
You know you could do a continuetion of this story you know? If you don't do it can I do it please? If a had to ask permision for it to Bob Luster(that was his name right?) can you ask him for me instead seens I am not part of the FanFiction Net or Community or what ever it is please?
apeljohn chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
A worthy successor to an original story that really *deserved* to be continued.

I notice that you haven't labelled this "completed". Really hoping it continues. There are a few obvious plotlines...
Dragongrazer chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Lovely little story, and a fitting way for sailor V to get her revenge.

I could see a follow up story where Ramna try to get back at her by pretending to take that engagement seriously, and embarrass her in front of her friends, before dumping her. Only to have a youma attack only moments after when she is distraught...
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Hell Hath No Fury is one of my favorite SM/Ranma crossovers. While it's sad that we'll never see the full story, it's nice to read some sort of closure for it nonetheless. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Would be hilarious if her completely made up "story" turned out completely true.
Pizza Otaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Gotta hand it to ya. It's a good fanfic.
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
First off thanks for providing the closure, even if it was just a one-shot. As a fan of the series it was displeasing to see things die when the conflict had just gotten going. Depending on how things progressed there could be serious repercussions from Minako's actions.

Hopefully someone will be inspired by the concepts in 'Hell Hath No Fury' and create something new. Still thanks again for doing this.

-_-Me-_-
Reykan chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
It's all fun and games till she learns she's now KOS for several powerful martial artists.
Virkael chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
My only complaint is that there will be nothing else. Oh well.
Dragish chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I do agree that Hell Hath no Fury deserved more then what it is there. So I am glad that you have decided to put this up.

Minako's plan to get revenge was inspired and works very well, but the after effects make me wonder. Still I loved this one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
went back and read the story. for the first time in twelve years. to be honest i thought it would end up being a ranma tries to make nice in the end story if it had continued, since he realized how she actually felt.
Balthanon chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I enjoyed this, though I can think of one thing that would make it even better if Nabiki's book talks about Ranma's quest for manliness in the face of the curse. Namely having the 'past life' she refers to have Ranma as her damsel in distress/bride/housewife, which could also be the reason she never 'recognized' her in earlier encounters. :)

Minato is flighty enough that she probably wouldn't think about the rumors that would generate about her. And it isn't like she doesn't have a few examples of that around as well. It's just one more thing to drive home the horror for Ranma.

Overall though it was fun and while I wouldn't have minded something a bit longer it is fairly satisfying as an ending to Hell Hath No Fury.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This was a pretty good ending, but would be awesome if you went a few more chapters in...