Reviews for Like a Woman Scorned
Bob Lobster chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Truth be told, the end of the original always bugged me too. I got hit hard by life then and never got back to it, but it was such a crappy place to finish that I always kinda wanted to. Even if it wasn't the end I had in mind, it was nice to see an ending for the story and an amusing one too. Nice counter to the rather dark place I left it in(not on purpose, I promise!).
All around, the story was well written, funny and still managed to stay fairly in character for what I set out originally, so very well done. I look forward to reading anything else you put out.

But, damn it, now that I've read this, I kinda have the writing bug in me again...
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
wow this good please write more of this
VentureH chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
As someone who hasn't read the original story, I can say that you definitely succeeded in making this able to stand alone. As was mentioned in a previous review, anyone who knows Ranma can foresee him going to absurd lengths to regain the upper hand. But this stands on its own as an amusing one-shot, leaving me with a chuckle as Minako finally, after so many years, gets the upper hand.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Great job with the conclusion here. I had enjoyed the original work back in the day and its good to see others who enjoyed it as well. Though now that you have brought it back to the light, I wish there were more. Your chapter may have been a conclusion to you, but to me it feels more like a turning point in the plot of the whole. Where now that Minako has pulled one over on Ranma, he will definitely want to get her back. Probably through an over the top plan to do much the same to her, while in front of the other scouts. Ranma hates losing, in anything and will take this as a challenge to return the favor in front of all Minako's friends.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Abandoning her pride to wallow in short sighted spite. Yup, that is a woman scorned alright. In the name of love and justice indeed. Usagi should be ashamed of Mina.
trying to be so oh original chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Nice story glad to see you write again
Hiryo chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Thank you for continuing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I did always love that story, and wanted a conclusion. Thanks to you I have one.
Freaked Wotan chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I was quite happy to see that there was an update for this story in my alerts folder, even if I didn't expect it to come from you.
That it was abandoned, and the spot where it was abandoned has bothered me a lot as well. Yet I have no literary talent at all. So I'm happy to see that you took it somewhere, and ended it in a better mood. Thanks for posting it, it helped brighten my day a bit :)

/Regards
Wotan
aliesterus chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
While having Ranma beaten isn't by itself an unreasonable goal, I can't help but think that the malice towards him is somewhat unwarranted...

Otherwise, great comedy!
spicarus chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I actually liked the humor of this story. There is even avenues of follow up if you ever decided to expand this.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Went back and read the original and I can say I would feel the same. Your update made it feel like a ranma episode. He just got in more trouble in the end so I wonder if you just intend this to be a one off, or will there be another chapter when he confesses he didn't really mean to traumatize her so long ago and to him it was all in good fun. He knows he messed up as evidence from what she says to Ranko after the pool incident. So just curious if he will get to have a talk with her and say he is sorry.

Good story that's for writing and giving the other and ending so it wasn't hanging there.
DariusXXI chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I loved it! Shame I clicked it so fast I didn't read it was a one shot, what a way to be disappointed. Why not go on if you have permission and you enjoyed it?
bri1967 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
A conclusion to a long dead fic, loved it. Although this now begs to be continued you know.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2