Reviews for Red Strings of Fate
vquinn22 chapter 33 . 9/28
more please
Adriannna16 chapter 17 . 8/31
I like this story a whole lot better because of how you introduced itachi and shisui. Also it's nice to see sasori acting his age around itachi which if my memory serves me correctly is around 16
Salwa chapter 33 . 2/26
Continue s'il vous plait, j'aime votre style d'écriture, et le fait que tu donnes des personnalités et des pouvoirs différents a Sakura dans chaque fois.
Peu tu faire une fanfictions (indra ou tobirama ou Madara ) x sakura ,par exemple sakura retourne dans le temps ou l'un d'ou soit recessié ou incarner ?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/26/2019
can you at least tell us if you're abandoning this or not? it'll soon have been three years... some of us are hopeful for updates and miss this. i hope you've been okay.
A.t.mom2123 chapter 33 . 11/10/2019
This is good. Update sometime, please.
Spirit Seer chapter 33 . 9/17/2019
I know that it's been a couple of years since this story has been updated, but I really hope that you consider returning to finish this gem of a story. It's really great~
Angie2002-01 chapter 33 . 8/15/2019
Yasss amazing I’ll be looking forward to the next update whenever that may be!
Angie2002-01 chapter 8 . 8/14/2019
Isn’t black sand actually ‘Kuroi suna’? I searched kokusha on google translate and their is no translation.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2019
Hey, can you tell us if this is abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
aweee baby Sakura and Baby Gaara are cuttttteee
kitsnemeiko chapter 6 . 12/25/2018
Sasori x Sakura x Gaara
CrystalVixen93 chapter 33 . 12/14/2018
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Guest chapter 33 . 11/24/2018
Pls. Update...
hermonine chapter 33 . 10/18/2018
Nice story, keep up the great work and update soon!
AlarictheCat chapter 33 . 8/27/2018
Omfg this is AMAZING! I'm absolutely in love with this fic, you have no idea. It captivated my attention immediately and I had to binge read it. Nothing could stop me from finishing this wonderful fanfic and I'm so glad I did.
Seriously, though I love how you kept Zabuza and Haku alive. Their story how they traveled and worked together was beautifully written.
I adore how close Gaara and Sakura are, and how Sasori basically has to rely on Sakura to keep Gaara and Shukaku under control. I'm very surprised Gaara hasn't gone in Shukaku mode yet, but perhaps he will?
How you write the relationships between Itachi and Sasori make me smile endlessly, and how you seamlessly incorporate Shisui and Kakashi into the group is adorable to read and just plain awesome.
Just... everything about this fic is amazing. I could go on but I don't want to leave you a rambling mess that would be hard to decipher lol. 3