Reviews for Red Strings of Fate
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 11 . 2/19/2018
Can maybe Sasori die and Kakashi take Sakura and Gaara back to Konah with him?
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 9 . 2/19/2018
OOOOOOOOOOOH!
I thought Sakura and Gaara were siblings!
In that case, screw Sakura x Sasori! I want Gaara x Sakura!
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 8 . 2/19/2018
You know, they should kidnap Naruto and take him with them.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 7 . 2/19/2018
Wow, little sand Sakura and Gaara are kinda creepy.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 6 . 2/19/2018
I like Sakura Sasori, but I also just want to see Gaara pissed off.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 5 . 2/19/2018
Ooh, I'm excited.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 4 . 2/19/2018
"You two are barbaric."
"Children? They're more like...dogs."
"This is going to take forever. Can I crush her?
"I'll deal with her first. Then I'll kill you."
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 3 . 2/19/2018
Paper? Where do the Akatski come into this?
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
Gaara and Sakura are siblings. Are they going to have a really close relationship? And what happens when Sasori just happens to fall for Sakura? Is Gaara going to accept (after some persuading from Sakura) or is he just going to attempt to kill him more often?
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
It's now 12:30 and I'm up again, to read, because I have nothing better to do on a rainy day.
wayward-author chapter 33 . 1/10/2018
Ahhh~, I'm glad I decided to catch up with your fics. They're really entertaining. I love the characterizing of Sasori and Gaara.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 33 . 12/29/2017
More please!
AnimeEverywhere chapter 33 . 12/14/2017
Soo I'm super impressed how this story turned out. I don't even know how to convey my feelings with only words through this screen. I don't know how this story can be so funny and warm, but at the same time so sad and tense! I think i've said it a lot of times already, but you guys never stop to amaze me.
The harmony between Sasori, Sakura & Gaara is so balanced, i just can't decide for only SasoSaku or GaaSaku & don't even want to think about it. I think their relationship is great like this. I'm so happy Sasuke is much less emo & Itachi's brother complex is so cute. Oh! I LOVE SAKURA-UCHIHA-INTERACTIONS! I mean look at Shisui and Sakura! My heart just says "awwww~" on its own. It's rivaling to Sakura & Gaara interaction xD
I'm super excited for the next chapter! (Though not as much as for "The Gift of Sight". That one is still my favorite story so far!) & I'll wait patiently for the next update!
Bye~ AnimeEverywhere
AnimeEverywhere chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
Hey guys :) I don't like posting reviews in the middle of a story i'm reading, but i might forget something i want to say, so i'm making an exception here. Soo Gaara & Sakura are sooo cute! They are abnormal and all, but i'm so happy they're not alone in all of this. Gaara speaks more often, even though it's often an aggressive remark, but still, he expresses his emotions & i'm really glad he got Sakura and even Sasori, who cares for him & likewise. Also, i'm really happy that Zabusa & Haku are alive in this story xD I always get so sad when they die in every single story. Shisui and Itachi are GORGEOUS! & in my opinion Shisui was how i imagined him to be :) Not OOC at all.
I was really surprised when Sasori left Orochimaru with Gaara & Sakura alone, i mean even if they're more likely to withstand him, it's just really surprising to see "little-Sakura" & "little-Gaara" fighting super crazy-Orochimaru.
I'm also pleased to read another no-massacre & Minato alive-story. I LOVE HOW SASUKE STILL CALLS ITACHI NII-SAN! Really that just made my day~ (Itachi-Teme xD)
I guess something had also changed in the Hyuuga-clan, because Neji is all protective over Hinata (& I love it). I'm so hyper right now. I guess because that's one of the few stories were all of my favorite characters are awesome, gorgeous & not OOC :D
I'm gonna stop my gibberish here, anyways, thanks for these super entertaining chapters!
Bye~ AnimeEverywhere