Reviews for You Will Be My Music
Julie chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Please post another Elementary story! No one writes them as well as you!
phaedraphelan chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
I am sorry that some characterize my descriptions of what goes on between Sherlock and Joan as "smutty." I have made a great effort to avoid using obscene words or terms because I think that their relationship is much more than a four-letter word for an action or a body part. I feel that explicit descriptions of the emotions they experience together are more important than an explicit designation of body parts. Terms such as coitus, congress, orgasm, inflated genitalia, etc. occur regularly in canon. The term "smutty" describes words and descriptions that are patently obscene, coarse, and vulgar in dealing with sex. I have scrupulously endeavored to stay within the lines in this area and I will continue to try to observe an acceptable degree of propriety on this score. As to the frequency of sexually charged scenes in certain pieces, I can only say that I am only describing the fact of how things are in the human experience when persons discover that they have found "the love of their life."
Kamikashi chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
This is… rather smutty, but at the same time, it has a beauty to it that makes it worth to read more of it, so please continue!
Mysteryfan28 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
This is very good, I'm so glad that Morland accepted Joan and Sherlock as a couple. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)