Reviews for Merry not Christmas
CSColifer Fan chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
I read this last year and apparently did not comment... How very rude of me! This is a great story. I loved it just as much this year as I did last year.
Mie779 chapter 5 . 12/15/2018
oh this was just marvelous... so sweet and romantic... I love this so much I didn't want it to end there... hope you will write a sequel... great work
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2017
Merry Christmas in July. An extraordinary love story!
Aubrey chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
Wow I loved this. So sweet and wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I would love to see this story taking place the following Christmas to see where they are at!
Kmomof4 chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
That was great!
andria chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
loved the ending I hope their relationship goes beyond just that Christmas
andria chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
yay they finally kissed I hope they decide to explore more the their relationship I also liked the fact that they told each other of their painful pasts
andria chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
loved the fact that liam is in this story and that killian and emma were able to patch things up and get along again love the fact also that they decided to make something of christmas
andria chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
loved the fact that they played monopoly and she suggested he read to her and that she fell asleep I hope they continue to grow closer
andria.lloyd.1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
holy crap I am so happy he is ok. I hope him and emma can bond more and grow closer
emmas-prince chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Aaaw this was lovely! And for it to be just a days that Killian spent with Emma, their relationship didn't at all. I really liked the story. Hope I can read some more of your work later :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Sexy and wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Loved this. The Grinch reference was so sweet. Love that they are opening up to each other and helping one another heal. I'd like to cuddle up next to Killian and let him read to me...can we make this happen?
LaBrujaViolet chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Excellent story. So beautiful. Loved every reference of The Grinch. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for this wonderful time i've passed reading it. Really.