Reviews for Nobody Told Me That You'd Be Here
Original Guest chapter 6 . 3/23
I really enjoyed this piece thank you for writing it.
Cindy chapter 6 . 3/9
Oh yea great story
blkaryaa chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Good! Sweet and slow. Captures the feeling of young love very well.
UnderaSlateRoof chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
I am working my way through your treasure trove of stories. My original plan had been to read them at airport gates. A treat during my least favorite part of the travel that my job requires. But I home today and I indulged nevertheless. This was a holiday jewel. What stands out to me with this story is the pacing and how well you convey the timeless feeling of a hospital stay. Food and books, a lovely way to bond. (I will leave the chess to Nyota and Spock.) And, of course, there were fireworks!
whirlingskirts chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
‘He goes through the second and the third hypo before smiling at her again. "'Course, normally we have our XO complaining about the lack of productivity, but this year he's been pretty quiet on that front."’

I like that we’re getting a third-hand glimpse into Spock’s POV at the same time as Nyota,
CardinalnNight chapter 6 . 7/3/2017
Beyond awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Genevieve chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
Very sweet story, I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
Very nice. I love this. All of it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2017
aww this was lovely
Trista 3 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Happy New year to you too! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
gorgeous loved every line of it
shyspock chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
I am a sucker for sickfics and I have read a lot of them. This is, however, the best out of all of them. The characterization is impeccable and the syntax is almost lyrical. This story is an absolute delight.
4447777 chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
this was so sweet and hot and amazing! and as usual you capture their characters so well

Hope you post more stories soon :) :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
This was great. I really like the way you captured the characters. Gaila has prefect timing
ParadiseKeys chapter 6 . 4/21/2016