Reviews for New Ruler, New Rules
suninun chapter 31 . 7/25/2003
Excellent fic! I stayed up half the night to finish reading this, and it was definetly well worth the loss of sleep! Keep on writing!
ChocoCream2 chapter 31 . 6/1/2003
It's 4:16 in the morning. *eyes bulge out of their sockets*
Briar Rose6 chapter 12 . 5/4/2003
This is a fantastic mission! Real inventive, and lots going on. All four guys have major parts in the action. I love the irony, how Brad ends up saving all the people in the bottom of the stairwell, and almost gets himself killed, if it were not for Schuldig showing up to rescue him. Real tense moments for Brad, there - I was actually starting to worry about him! Poignant scene, with Nagi trapped in the basement, and Farf trying to talk him out. Seeing a lucid Farf is always a treat - and Farf always has his own pecular slant on any situation he deigns to comment upon.

But of course, watching Brad and Schu take care of each other is my favorite part. Please feel free to insert any Brad and Schu citrus you might imagine. It's so rare anybody gives them a consensual, mutually satisfying relationship based on emotion instead of plain physical lust.
purple hotagi chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Hm... Admittedly, this review is an excuse to get one of your stories that aren't one-shots into my Favorite Stories list, since I haven't even started reading this one yet. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm so glad to see someone who write a lot of stories focused on Schwartz. I like the Weiss boys and all, but honestly, they just can't compare to how cool the Schwartz boys can be depicted.

I hope you write more!
Tosca chapter 31 . 2/22/2003
Enjoyed that and loved the ending!
Layne chapter 31 . 2/19/2003
Wow! This was really, really, REALLY good! It's my favorite Weiss Kreuz fic! I'm surprized that it doesn't have 10 reviews! (It's probabaly just because some people are too lazy to review!)I'm serious! It's so good! _ Is there a sequel? If not, MAKE ONE! Let it have losts of NagixOmi and CrawfordxSchuldig in it!
Todo Higiri chapter 31 . 2/18/2003
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I love Brad X Schuldich. To tell you the truth I'm a big Schwarz fan. They Rock!

Good job, and plan to write many more, I'll be glad to read them. *huggles her Schuschu and Nagi plushies*
Allegra Monet chapter 31 . 1/27/2003
Thanx a bunch for reviewing my ficcie! I'm still in the process of thinking up chapter 3 *brow furrows in deep thought*. If you wanna help me with it, feel free too! You will get recognition!

I just started it, wanting to do a mainly Schwarz-based fic, and i honestly don't know where it's going. Schuldig took over and fried my brain!

Anyway, NRNR was soooo good! Much fun, and crazies! Can't wait for the sequel!

*has "Property of Happy Farm Mental Institution. If found, please return" tattooed on her wrist*

~*~Blue Silhouette~*~
Yanagi-sen chapter 31 . 1/26/2003
_ You mentioned me! In the same sentence as Aoe and Shoori, who are my best friends... and really should write novels... well, basically they do... fan-novels. _~ I'm looking forward to the sequel!
TrenchcoatMan chapter 31 . 1/26/2003
yayay, happy ending. hurry up with more, I wanna see omi/nagi!

it was great ive been keepin up nightly, i love how you get chapters out so fast. your a great author.

TKM
Verie chapter 31 . 1/25/2003
wai! FLUFF! *GLOMP* love fluff. Fluff is good. _ how could someone NOT like fluff? (then again, I'd like sock pupper yaoi if it had to do with BradxSchu.. so sue me _;;)

you can't think of a plot for the sequel? ~horror~ But.. I wanna read it! ~sob~ we must solve this problem soon, for the sake of... um... ... ChibiNekoBrad! ~is going crazier than she was before~

The Brad flashback thing you mentioned sounds good. Do that. ~nodnod~ ~likes Brad flashbacks very much~ _ anyhow, shutting up now. Good job! _
Kat chapter 31 . 1/25/2003
WAI! I LOVE THIS! It's beautiful - it really is. _ And Nagi and Omi...that was SO cute! Awwww...I wasn't expecting an epilogue, but that was good...I like it. _ I'll be looking out for more stories you write! You're a great author!
Alz-chan chapter 31 . 1/25/2003
*beams*

I'm VERY proud of you! _ I mean yeah, that line is for ppl who know you really well, and you know, someone not me. But, I'm so, well, very very happy over the fact you finished! Over 15 chapters, each adding an amazing peice to this fantastic story and it was just *breaths* I can't really describe it. Maybe a little more descriptions and working on smoother running sentances would've added more to this, but I mean, who am I to talk? *smiles sheepishly* I can't realy give good feedback since you've done well in my veiw for ever topic. The characters, plot, wording... all of it was above the level of which I can make improving comments on (if that didn't make sense here's a subtitle: "I felt you had covered everything in ur story and need not to improve it). And in strange effect, your quick updates and powerful story is inspiring my own work *sniggers* I know that sounds like I'm sucking up, but I do try and speak from the heart. *grins* Do continue writing for us! You are a great author, even if you personally don't think so. *nods* I hope all goes well ne?

Good luck, keep it up, Take care, Ja ne!

All the best!

From Alz

m(-_-)m
Alz-chan chapter 30 . 1/24/2003
*cackles*

Poor poor Tash, she'll leanr alot from now on ne?

*frowns*

Poor poor WeiƟ, they have to clean the mess... *whines*

...

Wow, very, wow! You've done amazingly great so far! *claps* Great work, now to read the end! Shall it be as good as the beginning?

Good luck, keep it up, Take care, Ja ne!

~Alz
Verie chapter 30 . 1/23/2003
WAI! ENDING! _ oooh... that was spiffy. Hehe... that was great. I know where she wound up! _ mm... Farf's mind seems like a good jail, ne? Hehe.. quite fitting, if I do say so myself.

I really like the theme you covered with this, with how the world can't really be completely happy all the time no matter what, because if everyone was happy they wouldn't bother to do anything. ~nodnod~ Another thing, is that since there would be no sadness, no anger, nothing other than bliss... in the end, no one would know what those were, right? So they wouldn't know anything worse, and they'd feel there has to be something better... or at least.. that's how I see it.. then again, since she could control people so thoroughly then she could probably stop people from questioning things... ~blink~ this is a good fic, makes you think _ bravo! I can't wait for the sequel :P
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »