Reviews for The New Order of Tribes
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 2/10
More...while I consider myself a geek, technical details such as lightspeed/literal names of ships I can do without, owing to how horrible me and math get along.

I would have just name a CA433 class ship as a Kilimanjaro class and let it go.
Loving the way its going.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 2/10
I remember when I was a kid and they had the Star Trek cartoon on.
Spock and Kirk and maybe McCoy were able to stand on the hull of a spaceship using life support/force field belts.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 2/10
What part of keep your fucking mouth shut don't these officers understand?
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/10
Really hoping this updates...so far no dropping everything and changing history for the Colonials that's always nice.
camp1500 chapter 7 . 2/10
Good story so far, too bad you have not completed it.
MikeL59 chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
I am enjoying your story a great deal. I hope you are able to get back to it soon.
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
where you at this story is really good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
Loved this, so much thought put into bringing these two universes together. Hope you continue
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
shame this has been abandoned
Darth Gumby chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
So far this is an excellent story. One thing I would point out though is that your characterization of the Tau’ri response to the Cylon war and the Cylon justification needs work. As you said, the Cylons attacked the Colonies because they changed, they grew and evolved and came to the realization that there was so much bad blood between the two sides…that the Colonies would NEVER leave them alone and would one day come looking for retribution. Only the Cylons know that they broke the Armistice by infiltrating BEFORE the Colonials crossed the line, from the perspective of this debriefing, the Humans created a slave race, it rebelled, they fought to an armistice and the Cylons retreated to lick their wounds. They may have won their freedom in the practical sense, but they never won the right to co-exist peacefully with the Colonies. From their point of view the Colonies would one day finish what they started and either enslave them again or wipe them out. It’s not a wonderful justification, but it goes a long way towards explaining their motivations.
As for the “Righteous anger” you have the Tau’ri practically dripping from every pore….. dial that back for a second and remember that these are the same folks who perpetrated a systematic genocide on not one, but TWO separate sentient artificial species. They wiped out both the Replicators and the Assurans resorting to the use of Galaxy wide weapons of Mass Destruction to insure TOTAL destruction of the enemy to prevent future reprisal. There is no moral high ground for the Tau’ri here.
The simple solution is for the Tau’ri to resettle these two factions on different planets on separate sides of the Galaxy. In a hundred years nobody will remember the war as anything but an event from the history books…and they can bury the hatchet.
oxyd2013 chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
Nice story, thanks!
I wouldn't mind a few other stories in that vein.
TheLonleyCoder chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Hi, cool story. will there be a chaptdr 8?
fictionfanx chapter 5 . 3/29/2017