Reviews for The New Order of Tribes
I say to you damn you Hell for years this is truly an excellent story I would've loved for you to finished it giving the colonies a planet sending the silence to Pegasus Galaxy I would've loved to read the final chapter of your story but you haven't written the damn thing in four years I'm calling the story dead but I truly did enjoy what you did right again is just a damn shame you didn't finish it and as always thank you for writing what you did
JOHN0713 chapter 1 . 10/6
One of the better BSG and SG1 crossovers I’ve read.
Looking forward to you finishing it.
Excellent story.

Regards
Pete
JOHN0713 chapter 7 . 6/14
Very good story you should consider finishing it in the future.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 3/2
A great story here so far!
Benny chapter 7 . 12/8/2018
The capture of their colony followed by a cakewalk over the Cylons would be petty satisfying. Perhaps the Asgard could be brought back using Cylon resurrection tech.
jthorpe423 chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
please do at least epilogue, maybe 5 to 10 yrs in the future, please.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2018
Damn good story hope you continue Thank you
sg07 chapter 7 . 8/21/2018
I really enjoyed this story. I guess since it has been 3 years with no new post the story is abandoned? Would love to read more.
rallison4 chapter 7 . 8/1/2018
Very interesting and entertaining story, but you neglected to address what would happen to those cylons who might want to go with the humans.
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 7 . 7/22/2018
Absolutely freaking awesome story! I love it! I can't wait to see more!
Andrei chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Aaaaaaand... you lost me at recognizable english.
You do know that an isolated population taken from ancient Greece could not have ended up speaking a language so recent or so unrelated like english, right? Just like they couldn't have started to use latin letters instead of greek ones, right?
Chloe chapter 7 . 3/24/2018
I wish this story wasnt abandoned!
Fleet Admiral Evans chapter 7 . 3/22/2018
I really hope you come back and finish this story at some point. Its too good to be left abandoned. I just discovered it tonight and I'm already hooked.
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 2/10/2018
More...while I consider myself a geek, technical details such as lightspeed/literal names of ships I can do without, owing to how horrible me and math get along.

I would have just name a CA433 class ship as a Kilimanjaro class and let it go.
Loving the way its going.