Reviews for The New Order of Tribes
Flameraven chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Well they are in for a rude awakening. How many people live on earth and its colonies? With a life span on 200 We either have way less kids or a lot more room to grow after all!

Daniel is going to be drooling over what might be found at Kobol though.
Mf0012 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Everything's peaceful for now, wonder what'll happen when they get told about the 'Starfish'. Hehe well written piece, barely any errors. Am excited for more!
NorJC chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
It is a nice start to your story. Your writing flows well. You do need to carefully edit it, though. You use "their" when you mean to use "they're" several times in the story. Also, you should indicate where you are deviating from canon. In "Daybreak", the Model Three Cylon was long gone. She stranded herself on Cylon Earth and the fleet left her behind. So having her show up here in this story is a bit disjointing.
plnaschranka123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hallo Talphon44
I really like not only the introduction to your story but the way you write as well. I suspect that this well may be your first fan fiction attempt but it's not the first story you have written :D
I would love to see more of the universe you have planned for us. pls. just keep on writing.
Chris Adair chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hello

Good story so far and really looking forward toot continuing.
PanchoPistolas chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Interesting first chapter looking forward for the next.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Well an interesting story ideas. Looks good, keep going
synbad2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Even though i have never seen Battlestar Galactica, i am a sucker for BSG/SG1 crossovers.

Can't wait to see where you take the story
45jacky chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Like how you started the story at the finale of bsg. Any chance showboat will make an appearance. Always felt there was a building friendship between her and starbuck.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20