Reviews for TMNT: Shadows Over the Sun
I really loved it
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
aw!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It's an awesome story! I love the ending, I cry every time.
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
good story, very exciting.
Senchi chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Touching. . . . . . Oh god I love the ending *bawls eyes out*
Kaiya Mouri chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
That was so beautiful! Poor Donny! I'm glad he didn't die. Leo would probably go insane! Thanks for keeping him alive! Great job!
Red Tale chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Actually, I'm glad Ziptango did the South Park thing, because the same thing went through my mind when I read that part (Dude, they killed Donnie). I felt kind of bad because its suppose to be a dramatic and serious part, and I had a hard time taking it seriously after that.

I liked that Shredder actually did something in this story. I always wondered, and even thought about writing something like this, because a lot of times in the comix or other worlds he would catch one (usually Donatello) and try to do some involved scheme to capture the others, and of course instead they would all get free, and I was like, you know, if he's really serious about this he should just do something permanant when he has one of them. So you did that.

But, how come Shredder thought he was dead and he wasn't? Like, if why didn't he check or something?

Red Turtle
heatherjwood chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
OMG. I thought you killed Donny! You're just lucky it wasn't Mike, he's my favourite.

Awsome, truly. I love your writing style.

But you NEED to continue this. Do something like a part 2 where it turns out to be a hologram or something, and Donny is still being held captive.
Ziptango chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Omg, they killed Donny! Okay, bad South Park pun there. Not funny. Anyway, that was pretty graphic, lol, but a more vivid picture of that stuff gives a fic an air or reality. Very well done. And it had a good over all message, provoked by Splinter of course, lol. Nice job! My score is 8.5/10! Keep it up!

***ziptango***
Danceingfae chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Ouch poor Donnie, taking such a beating from Shredder. This was very good writing, i especially like how descriptive yiou were with the battle scenes, i could see what hits where going on and everything. It was like watching it on TV almost :o)

Very nicely written.
Machias Banshee chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
*sighs contentedly*

I love a mushy ending...yay for guys! :)
Daydream1 chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
TURTLE POWER! Yeah, go get Donny! Oh, poor Donatello, I feel so sorry for him! I want to give him a hug, but I think Ziptango would get there before me. Good story!
Raphaella chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
Argh! Poor Donnie! *cries* he got beat up! Nooo! This is really good dude! You have to continue quickly! I'm already suffering from lack of this story! lol
Ziptango chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
Yay! Turtle's to the rescue! Jeez, Shredder is such a jerk. Nice job discribing him! I can't wait to see what's up your sleeve next!

***ziptango***
Raphaella chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Argh! That was really good! Poor Donnie, I'll save you *gets attacked by kiddy foot soldiers* maybe not... but that was cool dude, you HAFF to continue soon D