Reviews for The Chat(s)
Joe chapter 2 . 2/18
I love the dialog and everything for these chapters! And that "burn in hell" and "Good talk" part had me laughing. I love this fic because of just how unique the concept it
Vern chapter 27 . 1/17
Brilliant story, loved it! Great job.
Me Myself and I chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
I just spent the past few hours reading this straight through and I have to say it was so expertly crafted.

It was so good, with rich events, balanced humor and a sound ending.

I'm not even done writing this review and I already feel nostalgic. Tem out of Tem.
Myiou chapter 27 . 5/5/2017
Great story! Thank you for writing and sharing it! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
Haha great story. I found it on a recommended list. I loved the bonding between Sans and Chara towards the beginning especially. And it had such a sweet ending. : )
Caliburn0 chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
Great job! This was a privelage to read.
Nao What chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
Wow, I can honestly tell you that this has been one of my most enjoyable Undertale fics to read. The concept is stellar, I love your headcannons, your characterizations were on point (Sans was SO GOOD. Chara was SO GOOD. They were all great!) And the plot had me rooted in my seat from the moment I read the first paragraph! Im checking out your other works as soon as I can, you're really great at writing :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
Holy hell. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. One that keeps the OOCness to a minimum but at the same time being original in its settings, all the while being IMMENSELY fun to read. This is actually better than many of the books I've read. This story is truly a treat for undertale fans. So all I can say is, thank you and well done.
kim.joohwan chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
this will go down in legend as the best fanfic ever written
mmmhm chapter 26 . 7/17/2016
i still dont understand any of the last 67% of this fic and yet i kept reading it and now nothing makes sense
but good job
karbonkevin chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
This entire story made me cry so much. The strength that these children have to endure such deep emotional wounds is tremendous, especially Frisk who had to helplessly watch his chances for the 'happy ending' crumble before his eyes, one by one. The other two who were saved by Frisk must have been absolutely crushed when their beacon died in front of them as well. I know I could not handle any of this.

Bravo to you NPS.
Carina chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Hey, I really enjoyed your fanfiction. I especially loved the first chapters. I read it to the end and I think the ending is really smart. Even though the first chapters evoked a much stronger emotional reaction in me. Thank you for sharing this story.
Vivid Murk chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
amazing, I loved it. also, so many stories focus on all the blame that lies on frisk and chara, I really appreciated a story that explored sans' mistakes. thank you for sharing this story with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Read the whole thing in one sitting. Good job! Really. Got a bit confused when the flowey thing started to happen. I was actually waiting for them to rip the fabric of time or smth because you kinda alluded toward that in the earlier chapters. But whatever, I found the story unique and unlike anything else. I've ever read. And the end prank was golden. It really cracked me up.

Thanks for sharing this. Do make more!

- Boopie Doopie
Lychblade chapter 27 . 5/7/2016
So, I only have one question:
How is the stopwatch set at zero for Chara's genocide run? Wouldn't it have been counting already during Flowey's earlier looping? We know Sans can't reset the counter...

Okay, make that two questions.