Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside!
Montara chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
He was so lucky with Mira :)))
Montara chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
"I've waited six months. I'm prepared." - and this is his plan...
Montara chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
He just broke her Christmas tradition (kind of pushy) but with a good cause...she looked exhausted.
Montara chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
Erebor :)
Montara chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Never made chicken alfredo..I must try it, especially for my daughter.

A puppy and John (I almost wrote Thorin :D)! Melting :)))
Montara chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
"I have one more woman to charm, and I might need the whole evening for that." - Bet he said it like that intentionally, to see her reaction :)
Montara chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
Nice how you integrate each character's personality from the Hobbit in what's happening with them or how they're acting. I like it!
Montara chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
"Well, she's a ginger, to start with..." - Oh, no, Lee said he doesn't like redheads...a big no, no! :)))

Bet she'll say, "Yes!" at the party.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
"But I thought I'd just make it clear that I'm interested. In you. Not hooking up." - :DD

By the way, I love your original story! I'm in the middle right now and it's great. John helps shake things up in her life but it's her battle and she's winning, step by step :D Can't wait to read more!
coecoe11 chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
Just found this lovely little story really enjoy reading the different versions of these 2 characters! It's ace!
EMdelaRen chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
Thank you for such a lovely end chapter! Wonderfully fun, quirky and fresh ... I do so hope it gets "expanded" in 2017 ...
elly32 chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
AWWWWW:):):):) I'm in heaven:DDD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
Please don't stop! Can't wait for an uodate
elly32 chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
I love him! Wren be a smart girl and stop worrying:) Can't wait for a next part!
EMdelaRen chapter 8 . 1/3/2017
Awesome! Way to start the new year ... Love the dynamics ... John has truly done his homework and, boy, is he prepared. Next chapter can't come soon enough ... Happy New Year!