Reviews for The Realm Wars: Begin Engagement
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
This chapter brought up a question, for seireitei reapers if their swords are broken in final release their almost impossible to repair. Are the other factions swords similar?
OrionRaiju chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Aizen blushed. Now I've read it all.
OrionRaiju chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
Ichigo's hollow is a wee bit of a perv
OrionRaiju chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Really good chapter, delving into some interesting topics. Also the interaction between Hisagi and Kazeshini are funny. I'm beginning to think that no shinigami and zanpakuto spirit get along
wormunderfoot chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
I can't wait to see some combat! Thanks for writing, this is my favorite story out of the ones you have going.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
Another good chapter. Again, this is very well written and grammatically correct (which is always a godsend in fan fiction lol) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
Sweet always enjoy reading about Starrk

Good chapter tension high and interesting to see a legion members thoughts on the arrancars

Question are you a long sword guy or a katana guy and also who do you think would win Starrk or Ulquiorra?
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
Interested in seeing how you explain the reasoning for the demon cat

Soul Society would be a terrible place for an after life
OrionRaiju chapter 9 . 1/18/2016
Well choreographed fight scenes, as well as an interesting format you've created for the Atlantian swords
OrionRaiju chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Really funny chapter, I also like how you manage to give a minor character like Kiyone decent screen time
Suigetsu214 chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
Nicely done, can't wait for more. :)
OrionRaiju chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Good chapter again, Vizards are in character and I'm looking forward to seeing the results of Ichigo's training with them.
OrionRaiju chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
Really good chapter, Ukitake and the rest are really in character. What I really love though is the conversations between Soi-Fon and Suzemebachi, they're hilarious, like two roommates who are polar opposites but the apartment would collapse if either one of them were to leave.
OrionRaiju chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Yay, I really like the Starrk you portrayed. I agree with the fact that their deaths sucked monkey balls, and that as the Primera they should've gotten a better send off. They should've at least been given a Bankai, if not Shunsui or Ukitake, Rose or Love would've done fine! Sorry, but I'm very passionate about this little tid-bit of plot crappiness written by Kubo. Also, if you read bleach weekly (I assume you do) a reviewer I would highly recommend is Tekking101. His reviews are very in-depth and entertaining, if not a little confusing at first. Though it makes sense after a while.
OrionRaiju chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Very nice, Harribel is really in character, as were Ulquiorra and Nelliel. I take it that Nel was never attacked by Nnoitra and Szayel if she's still a member of the Espada at this point. I look forward to seeing what you'll do with Starrk as I read on.