Reviews for Dramione - Fresh Start
The ending was powerful, so sad, but with steel underneath. Glad they made it to the other side nd are now content. Please keep the good work
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 27 . 11/21/2017
Thank you for that lovely chapter. I loved the two different celebrations and Draco's touching, though horrible, story at the end. I am glad they all survived to be thankful of one another. Happy Thanksgiving! HG4eva
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
Awesome, can’t wait for more
susiequeen300 chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
That scene where Draco sang to Hermione was truly swoon-worthy *sigh* Also, all the fooooood mentions made me drool in anticipation for Thanksgiving! Loved this update, and I hope your holiday is awesome as well:)
Trinkisme chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
Oh, D. This chapter touched me in a profound way. I was a music major in college with an emphasis in vocal performance. I loved to sing. But when I had thyroid cancer, the surgery to rid me of it left massive scar tissue. Because of it, I am no longer able to sing the way I did. Reading what Narcissa lost in protecting her son...it hit home. I'm so glad you had Draco singing. He's carrying on a tradition of his mum's. That was beautiful.
BritishTonyDinozzo chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Screw Ron I always hated him.. nice chapters!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2017
loved it can't wait to read more
pgoodrichboggs chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
Great Dramione moments.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
So glad you are finally feeling better! And, I am really glad you updated. It's like you knew I needed some happy this week. :-) Both couples were simply lovely! Thank you, HG4eva
Trinkisme chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
I loved each couple's time together. Joe sounds like a man I could fall for with all that food. *yum*
Draco and Hermione were fun and fiesty with their hexes, but I know what spell they'll put the other under when they get home. LOL
And I adored the flashback. Dancing Draco! What's not to like about that, huh?
This chapter had it all. Love, humor, pathos...hope. I enjoyed every word! Thank you so much, love!
Ps: Stay well, Sweetheart. Take care of yourself.
Pss: All hail the Moodboard Queen! You are IT, darling. Such talent. You pick the perfect colors, the perfect setting for each board you make. You really are an artist!
susiequeen300 chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
Hope you feel better after your flu! Sorry to hear about that:/ I miss this lovely fluff!
ImAOLicitySuperFan chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
Great chapter :)
xFlipJamsx chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
Awwww :D now hermione is starting to get used to dueling again :D
Guest chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
This is a great story, please update soon.
Kat Dramione chapter 3 . 8/2/2017