Reviews for Dramione - Fresh Start
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/8
Wonderful story. Great chapter.
KatCEstrada chapter 27 . 9/9
I really like your story. It is a good storyline and your characters are well developed. I love their interactions as well as the different plots you developed. The flashbacks were masterfully executed and they definitely moved the story forward. I hope this isn’t the end of this story as I think you still have a lot to tell. I’m not ready to say goodbye yet! Thank you for sharing your work. Keep writing!
KatCEstrada chapter 9 . 9/6
So sweet!
KatCEstrada chapter 6 . 9/6
swoon
KatCEstrada chapter 2 . 9/6
Awesome!
The ending was powerful, so sad, but with steel underneath. Glad they made it to the other side nd are now content. Please keep the good work
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 27 . 11/21/2017
Thank you for that lovely chapter. I loved the two different celebrations and Draco's touching, though horrible, story at the end. I am glad they all survived to be thankful of one another. Happy Thanksgiving! HG4eva
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
Awesome, can’t wait for more
susiequeen300 chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
That scene where Draco sang to Hermione was truly swoon-worthy *sigh* Also, all the fooooood mentions made me drool in anticipation for Thanksgiving! Loved this update, and I hope your holiday is awesome as well:)
Trinkisme chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
Oh, D. This chapter touched me in a profound way. I was a music major in college with an emphasis in vocal performance. I loved to sing. But when I had thyroid cancer, the surgery to rid me of it left massive scar tissue. Because of it, I am no longer able to sing the way I did. Reading what Narcissa lost in protecting her son...it hit home. I'm so glad you had Draco singing. He's carrying on a tradition of his mum's. That was beautiful.
BritishTonyDinozzo chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Screw Ron I always hated him.. nice chapters!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2017
loved it can't wait to read more
pgoodrichboggs chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
Great Dramione moments.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
So glad you are finally feeling better! And, I am really glad you updated. It's like you knew I needed some happy this week. :-) Both couples were simply lovely! Thank you, HG4eva
Trinkisme chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
I loved each couple's time together. Joe sounds like a man I could fall for with all that food. *yum*
Draco and Hermione were fun and fiesty with their hexes, but I know what spell they'll put the other under when they get home. LOL
And I adored the flashback. Dancing Draco! What's not to like about that, huh?
This chapter had it all. Love, humor, pathos...hope. I enjoyed every word! Thank you so much, love!
Ps: Stay well, Sweetheart. Take care of yourself.
Pss: All hail the Moodboard Queen! You are IT, darling. Such talent. You pick the perfect colors, the perfect setting for each board you make. You really are an artist!