Reviews for Move Beside Me
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
this is really interesting :) i hope you continue it :)
JcRMaO chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
So sad that you didn't continue, it was very good!
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Is is so good. Please finish it!
thewandcrafter chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
good god... why didn't you finish this hauntingly beautiful story?
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
This is rather good so far. Please update soon.
Just Miki chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
love it. it has exsitment with just the right amount of subtlty
VestriVerum chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Snarry is one of the best things that ever happened. Good Snarry is even better :D

Brilliant- can't wait for the next chapter.

~V.
EdgeofDarkness chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
years. Its been years since you've updated. You havent dropped this story, have you? It shows such promise!

Either way, I hope you update soon!

LOVED IT!
Pottertwin chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
This is a wonderful story. I admit I thought it was a bit shaky at the start, but your depiction of Snape and his character as well as his developing background have made it extremely interesting and intriguing. I do hope you will continue to update.

Pottertwin,

huifei..sg
emptyword chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
It doesn't look as if this is going to be continued... But I will make this attempt anyway. This is my favorite of your HPSS stories that I've read so far, and I'd love for it to be continued. The writing isn't as sharp as in your shorter one-shots, but you still write a catching narrative. Harry's obsession, his falling out with his friends, Snape's secrecy - you're building up to a magnificent climax.
monkeemary chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
ARGH! When will I learn to check if stories are complete and/or when they were updated BEFORE I read them? I was enjoying this, but it seems unlikely, after five years, that you'll be finishing it. But I wish you would!
ColdomadeusX chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
That was so GOOD!

You are a great writer!

I hope you continue to keep up the good work!-

Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

ColdoX.
Dark Goddess Hekate chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
I would like the rest of the story now. lol. please update soon, it's awesome!
Black Perla chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
How... intriguing. This story is a perfect blend of mystery and darkness. If that makes sense; one thing's for sure, I absolutely love it. Please update soon!
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
This is a wonderful fanfiction, and I love it. I'm an artist myself...thought not a good one. I do wish you'd continue writing sometime soon. :) Please!