Reviews for Adventures in Magick
Marshman101 chapter 11 . 12/7
The only way Harry could fuck up reading is if he found the necronomicon
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 28 . 12/1
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
TheRealMasonMac chapter 1 . 12/1
Curious!Harry?

Is this Harry a ravenclaw by any chance?
mythrica chapter 28 . 11/27
enjoying your story admit to a little confusion on the time skips but overall I love the steampunk, ideas, and melding of the different fantasy stories. Looking forward to the next installment
wolfzmasterz chapter 28 . 11/25
Ok have to admit not my favortie story of all time but by far the best writing style I have had the pleasure to read yet. Still a really good story and that was a low blow letting Malfoy get sick like that. Though I can’t wait to see what Harry does about this, though I do question The sanity of an anchinent race that can see into the future a 1000 years and give a space and time moving device that seems to have no limit on the amount of people who it can move or the amount of jumps it can make at once... or was it a much older Harry that goes back and Macke that room? I mean that would make a lot of sense.
Kagugu chapter 28 . 11/24
thank you for writing this wonderful story
Noooo. Hurry up and UPDATE. Whatever happens to Draco NOW?
KidzRule chapter 16 . 11/21
I, for one, LOVE this Harry being in Slytherin! He's bound to cause tons more havoc there than he would've in the other Houses!
Most awesome story ever! :D
MizzVicki chapter 28 . 11/18
I had bookmarked this back at chapter 16 (now 28) and came back to get caught up again.
One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I love the intricatness of it. So many threads!
rednaxnala chapter 28 . 11/9
Thought: please don’t stop.
Thought: I love the creature full fantasy approach, unlike anything else I’ve read and my reading of hp is quite extensive. So kudos to you.
I’m a tad tired, so brain isn’t fully functional.
Thanks for the update,
~Rednax
Hahaha I love the innocently blatant abuse of the time turner
sara chapter 28 . 11/7
i am a huge fan of this story and kinda sad i cant wait for the next chapter please email me when updated
mwer chapter 28 . 11/6
OOO, exciting :-)
Mwer chapter 26 . 11/6
Argh! Who is sloth?
Irissiell chapter 28 . 11/4
Harry is pretty free with sharing his ideas. I think that at least Snape should caution him against it. After all stealing acomplishments of others is an old concept.
2,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »