Reviews for Unscathed
Kattkynz chapter 7 . 5/6
Just read this story in one read had to keep going. It was a truly awesome (sorry iknow this is an overworked overused word) tale. I had all sorts of ideas to what had befallen Sheppard but never what you had planned.
I will admit when i did know i cried lots. Poor Shep. His stubborn hardheaded never give in was his udoing! Then when it seemed he was homefree you hit us with a lowblow
This was terrifying entertaining and heartbreaking amnd had me gripped from the start. The last chapter that wrapped it all up made me cry thr hardest when he was talking to his mum and his personal circle closed(sniffle sniffle lots of feels)
When the team was discussing how he could get new scars etc lightend the somber mood even Rodneys idea of using Todd outrageous but funny.
Well done fantastic original storytelling at its best
AriseIcarus chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
So great... Any chance for a sequel?
Whumplove chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
What an amazing story! You did a great job and loved it all!
emeraldarrows chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
Great story!
Nadamalki chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Amazing read my goodness!
CindyT63 chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Amazing story. Well done. Made my heart ache at times, but I recovered.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Ugh I loved this so much!
Astraldust chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Took me a while to get around to reading your story but it was well worth the wait. Enjoyed every moment even if poor John went through hell and ended up in a cloned body. At least he's still our original John and not some poor version. Thank you so much for writing as there aren't many Shep whump stories around these days. Hope you continue to write.
Pleiade8 chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Yay, she has written another story!
Fantastic characterisation, beautifully worded and so captivating! Thank you for bringing our favourite team to life again, and please please please write some more stories!
kirroth chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Finally got around to reading this; glad I waited until the whole story was available. That...was pretty brutal, and I've read a lot of SGA fanfic. XD George R R Martin would be proud of you. Well, up until the happy ending, but I'm thankful YOU wrote this and not him!
McParrot chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Great story. Twisty, angst and nicely plotted.

Thank you.
Var Devonshire chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
Great story. The resting place for Sheppard's original body was perfect. sniff Thank you for a roller coaster of a ride and I look forward to more of your stories.
Infinitediversity chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Great story as usual! My optimistic side thought that the original body was hidden away somewhere, but it all concluded in a lovely way. Can't wait for the next story that you do.
Southerncross1 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Congratulations. You have managed to kill Sheppard (17 times!) and still keep the fans happy. I am a bit sorry to lose the original body 'though. There is a lot of history there... And chicks dig scars!

I can't believe I just called us intelligent women chicks!

This was a great ride and I will no doubt revist it, as I will lots of your stories. Thanks for the hard work.

Ps. I replied to your email but it said your box was full.
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
This is one of the more intelligent fan fic ever and the whole circle of life and theme was absolutely perfect! Thanks for gifting it to us!