Reviews for Unscathed
newt-s3 chapter 7 . 8/27
What an amazing story! You did a great job and loved it all!
Cruelest Sea chapter 7 . 6/25
Great story!
Nadamalki chapter 7 . 6/16
Amazing read my goodness!
CindyT63 chapter 7 . 2/6
Amazing story. Well done. Made my heart ache at times, but I recovered.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Ugh I loved this so much!
Astraldust chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Took me a while to get around to reading your story but it was well worth the wait. Enjoyed every moment even if poor John went through hell and ended up in a cloned body. At least he's still our original John and not some poor version. Thank you so much for writing as there aren't many Shep whump stories around these days. Hope you continue to write.
Pleiade8 chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Yay, she has written another story!
Fantastic characterisation, beautifully worded and so captivating! Thank you for bringing our favourite team to life again, and please please please write some more stories!
kirroth chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Finally got around to reading this; glad I waited until the whole story was available. That...was pretty brutal, and I've read a lot of SGA fanfic. XD George R R Martin would be proud of you. Well, up until the happy ending, but I'm thankful YOU wrote this and not him!
McParrot chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Great story. Twisty, angst and nicely plotted.

Thank you.
Var Devonshire chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
Great story. The resting place for Sheppard's original body was perfect. sniff Thank you for a roller coaster of a ride and I look forward to more of your stories.
Infinitediversity chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Great story as usual! My optimistic side thought that the original body was hidden away somewhere, but it all concluded in a lovely way. Can't wait for the next story that you do.
Southerncross1 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Congratulations. You have managed to kill Sheppard (17 times!) and still keep the fans happy. I am a bit sorry to lose the original body 'though. There is a lot of history there... And chicks dig scars!

I can't believe I just called us intelligent women chicks!

This was a great ride and I will no doubt revist it, as I will lots of your stories. Thanks for the hard work.

Ps. I replied to your email but it said your box was full.
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
This is one of the more intelligent fan fic ever and the whole circle of life and theme was absolutely perfect! Thanks for gifting it to us!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Thanks for the story! Atlantis will always be one of my favorite shows, so awesome stories are really appreciated (especially when they are good Sheppard ones!).
Claudi70 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
This was a wonderful and exciting story from the first to the last chapter. Thank you for sharing.
The idea to give his original body to his mother’s grave was a great and very emotional conclusion for John. I really liked that John times read his emotions that otherwise comes always too short.
I also liked that he came to see his brother, Dave; unfortunately these moments are far too rare.
Thank you for this great story and I hope we can read something from you again in the near future.