Reviews for Shards of Impossibility
Wicked.A chapter 29 . 9/22
Nice story
Wicked.A chapter 16 . 9/21
This story is very nice and I haven't noticed any spelling mistakes so far
mst3ktoo chapter 4 . 8/3
Do they reach a Max size or is the growth eventually running into the square cubed law and slowing down because it's spread over such a large area? And every story I've read as long as lung keeps fighting against something that can hurt him then he just keeps on growing. The limiting factor is he runs out of opponents and can't maintain the growth
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 8/3
I can't believe he walked out of there without the cops getting called. He did after all beat the holy s*** out of a bunch of girls. Blackwell covering her ass? Where is the Barnes lawyer dad? I keep reading
SIKE! I am telling you my angry criticism. HA!

First of all, that part with the territory distribution was incredibly forced. Note how everyone else has to "seize and control" their territory, but Blacklight has to "help out the less fortunate". Lol, what the fuck?

The rest of the story is the same way. Weird shit that makes no sense happening for the sole reason that it moves the plot forwards. I had high hopes for this story, you know. But now I'm so disappointed that I can't even muster the will to keep thinking about it. Very frustrating.
I got some angry criticism for you bruh. So much angry criticism. Not gonna say it, because you apparently "dOn'T wAnT" it, but I want you to be aware that I'm thinking angry thoughts about your story.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 4/20
Hi this is my first review on this site and surprising considering that I plan to continuous reading despite the fact that copying stealing nurfing or removing powers that make the main character unique make me want to throw my phone at a wall but again surprisingly you're writing is good enough that even though it bothers me a lot I still want to continue reading due to the fact that the story captures Mercers character well this is my first review and it's with the story that honestly has one of the things I hate most in all of writing but it's interesting enough for me to continue reading
Vulviingah chapter 4 . 2/16
I believe Blacklights' main and possibly ONLY weakness is water. Salt water, if I'm correct.
Kaiimei chapter 6 . 2/11
Okay, no, I refuse to believe Piggot would ever look at the idea of someone toying with what is effectively the culmination of bio-tinker work and call it anything other than execution-worthy.

I just cannot see that happening in any way, shape or form, especially not after seeing it mutate a pig into a monster in seconds, she would never let that stand.
TheCarcassKing chapter 5 . 2/8
Heh, Jenkins. The Rookie at Eden Prime.

This the good shit.
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 2/1
I get the impression that the author (and by extent the mc) is a giant simp for Dana, in that case I won't even bother with this junk.
MiniHerc chapter 2 . 1/10
Good stuff.
Sebine chapter 5 . 1/4
Glory Girl in all her glory
Zorua1 chapter 15 . 12/5/2022
... wh-why do the veggies taste like candy?... Wh-who's idea was that? O.o
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »