Reviews for Shards of Impossibility
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2023
I got some angry criticism for you bruh. So much angry criticism. Not gonna say it, because you apparently "dOn'T wAnT" it, but I want you to be aware that I'm thinking angry thoughts about your story.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 4/20/2023
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2023
Hi this is my first review on this site and surprising considering that I plan to continuous reading despite the fact that copying stealing nurfing or removing powers that make the main character unique make me want to throw my phone at a wall but again surprisingly you're writing is good enough that even though it bothers me a lot I still want to continue reading due to the fact that the story captures Mercers character well this is my first review and it's with the story that honestly has one of the things I hate most in all of writing but it's interesting enough for me to continue reading
Vulviingah chapter 4 . 2/16/2023
I believe Blacklights' main and possibly ONLY weakness is water. Salt water, if I'm correct.
Kaiimei chapter 6 . 2/11/2023
Okay, no, I refuse to believe Piggot would ever look at the idea of someone toying with what is effectively the culmination of bio-tinker work and call it anything other than execution-worthy.

I just cannot see that happening in any way, shape or form, especially not after seeing it mutate a pig into a monster in seconds, she would never let that stand.
TheCarcassKing chapter 5 . 2/8/2023
Heh, Jenkins. The Rookie at Eden Prime.

This the good shit.
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 2/1/2023
I get the impression that the author (and by extent the mc) is a giant simp for Dana, in that case I won't even bother with this junk.
MiniHerc chapter 2 . 1/10/2023
Good stuff.
Sebine chapter 5 . 1/4/2023
Glory Girl in all her glory
Zorua1 chapter 15 . 12/5/2022
... wh-why do the veggies taste like candy?... Wh-who's idea was that? O.o
andrewwhiting96 chapter 1 . 11/15/2022
Drop the first person speech, you can't keep it consistent.
Maou Valentine chapter 6 . 11/15/2022
Fucking dropped. Alex is not a character, he's a deus ex machina the writer created to help her/his favourite characters. He either does nothing but work for Dana or for some incomprehensible reason (aka because the author wants him to) spends his time trying to suck up to Taylor. The sheer amount of Taylor-wanking in this fic is fucking unbearable. And I'd eat my hat if his next simping target isn't Dragon. Because that's what every mc in Worm is obligated to do, doing everything in their power to lift her restrictions and kill Dragonslayers.

Nope. Not doing that. Cya.
INFUSCATE chapter 29 . 9/18/2022
I still don't get why you didn't go with the obvious option of Cauldron using their resources to open portals to other worlds, Alex expanding into them, devouring Eden's shard Network, then using Noelle's shard to make clones of every useful cape. Then Alex becomes another entity, uses Blacklight's ability to adapt and evolve to push his powers to the limit, finds Zion's true form and eats him.
INFUSCATE chapter 26 . 9/18/2022
"The biggest argument in canon against psychics is that they'd need huge brains to process all the information they receive, and probably to project their thoughts" - This just isn't true. It's representative of how Victoria (and pretty much everyone else) knows NOTHING about powers. If there WAS a real psychic (The Simurgh is pretty close) Their shard would handle all the heavy lifting... They wouldn't actually need a bigger brain... So unless you make the dude a case 53 or someone like Narwhal whose powers changed their physiology It doesn't make sense.
INFUSCATE chapter 14 . 9/18/2022
"You can go now, legend. You've made yourself heard." - This shoudn't have happened. Piggot is one of the directors of the PRT, Legend is the head of the ENTIRE fucking Protectorate... It's something people usually forget since Alexandria (or rather, Rebecca) is in charge of the PRT but still, you do not speak to your boss like that lol.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »