Reviews for Shards of Impossibility
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hello. Good Story. :D Bye.
DeschenesB chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
for the fight with leviathan I think you should have Alex fight him by transforming into a cthulhu type of monster and basically eat leviathan.
Seraphtor chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
You can't really reflect lasers with mirrors. The mirrors would have to be 100% efficient at reflecting the light and no such thing exists and even if such a material existed. Something as harmless as dust getting on those mirrors would ruin it since it would absorb the heat from the laser which then the mirror heats and deforms the mirror, making it useless. The thing with Crawler is that to kill him you have to finish him in one big attack that he can't get back up from but since he's been around for a while, I don't think Alex will be able to kill him. He could probably give a good fight but doubt it'll be a death match. Then again I think the author of Worm did say Crawler had like this one important part in his body that if destroyed, would kill him(this is pretty much unsupported in actual story). For siberian he'll just have to figure out where she's being projected from but he'll actually have to figure that out since I don't think he'll be able to right off the bat without some good investigations.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Considering his personality and priorities the only way I can see him fighting Leviathan is if it completely blindsides him and he can't get Dana out of town fast enought, forcing him to fight in order to protect her, otherwise he would leave even if he had to drag her out of the city.
Very nice chapter, good work.
jrbless chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
The only way Alex defeats the Siberian is finding and killing Dr. Manton. In any fight against the Siberian projection, he either looses or is forced to withdraw. After their first fight, Alex would know the Siberian is a projection because he would be unable to eat her.

Against Crawler, I'm not sure. If Alex went for the kill immediately (instead of playing with him first), he might be able to win. The best option is to try cutting Crawler into smaller chunks and absorbing each chunk individually.

Shatterbird might be an actual real threat to him. Her sonic attack might disrupt him. Thinking about it, Cricket of the E88 would also be a threat because of how her powers work (ultrasonic echo-location).

If a powerful enough laser hits a mirror, it will melt the backing off the mirror and now you have a piece of glass. If you were using a polished piece of metal as a mirror, it would reflect a little, then it would start melting.

I'm not sure about Leviathan. Alex is a good Brute and could slug it out pretty well. He would be able to quickly tell that Leviathan is not alive (in the biological sense).

Can Alex use his biomass to heal other people, or does it just become part of him when he absorbs someone? If he can use it for healing, he would be able to help in the aftermath of an attack (if Dana told him to help).
Fire of the Void chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
well it would be interesting for Alex to take down Crawler and take his power and it would be interesting for him to attack Leviathan and get some of the first layer of its flesh to give him an upgrade.
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I'd love to see him "eat" Crawler alive as his powers try to heal him only to fail.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Awesome intro
Looking forward to more
For the S9, I wiuld say that Alex vs Crawler would be an even match, the thing is who can adapt the fastest.
For Leviathan, have Alex fight and kill that overgrown fish. Killing it would cement Alex's reputation to the roof. It would also be funny to see GG reaction that she has been acting stupid, and by stupid I mean that she has been trying to bring down someone that can kill an Endbringer.
gomt8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Great ideas for your fic, nice characterisation, and I think Alex can beat crawler by instantly consuming him by touch since Alex has shown that in the comics if you allow comic feats in this story, he just have to consume Crawler faster than he can heal and become immune, and I think consume is basically anti-healing since it kinda use your own healing factor against you.
StrangerDanger51 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
He's gonna end up robbing the mayors house the same time as the Undersides... isn't he.
Rook435 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Well that was a gory first chapter. Which has good grammar and spacing, so that's all good. For the questions.. I am not all to familiar with the worm verse. But from what I see. It would be a stalemate with crawler vs Alex. Lasers I am not sure if a mirror would be enough. But I am not familiar with the lethal kind of lasers. Finally I think Alex should help defeat the endbringer in some way. As Alex did save the city from the first game from a nuke. So I think that would be reason enough to try to save the city.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94