Reviews for Stepfather
CheddarTrek chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
There really aren't enough stories that feature Giles in his role as a father-figure of some sort or another. Most of the Giles stories out there tend to pair him sexually with Buffy (or Willow... or both) instead, so I was glad to find one that took this route instead.
lana chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
this was good, nicely wrote and I like the Giles/Joyce stories, but you promised it would continue but you've not like update in forever. Like in four years of forever. that's just tight...i feel all cliffhangered now.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
Very good, even though I ususally go for Spuffy and not Bangel, this is well done. please continue.
at-nightfall chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
I like the story.

I also like, that you didn't repeat, what happened

on the show, but mostly only added, what you needed

for your version of the story.

Regards
CheddarTrek chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
This is a really great little story. I like the way you've taken the episodes from the series and just added a bit of Father!Giles or altered some minor points.

Reading about Father!Giles is my favorite sort of story, whether it includes Joyce or not.

Great read, I'm sorry to see that it's not finished. Is the remainder archived elsewhere? If not, it's a pity, but quite understandable (It can be really hard to keep up writing a story once it gets longish).

Thanks for writing. If there's more of it somewhere, perhaps you could e-mail me at

Cheers
BeckettFan chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
Cool! this is really really good! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
ElishaJ chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
The story was great. I hope you write some more for it very soon.
Lolly6 chapter 10 . 2/29/2004
Please hurry up and update soon, really love this story and want ot read more:)
driel chapter 10 . 2/16/2004
kewl. Update, NOW, sorry that was rude, please
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I'm still waiting for an update. Please? I understand about block and not having as much interest in a story, but you have an opportunity to do something amazing with the character relationships and dynamics in this story. I want to see Bad Girls with Giles as a bit more of a father figure... maybe even more of one to Faith as well...
carey chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
very cool. i really enjoyed it.
Star2717 chapter 10 . 12/4/2003
I love this fic! Truthfully, I'm not much of a Joyce/Giles girl (although Anthony Stewart Head is one fine man) but I love your Scooby group interactions. You really nail the mood and tone for all of the characters. Update soon please!
Happy writing,
Betsy
c.s chapter 10 . 11/23/2003
And two months later... when will the next chapter be posted? soon? please? pretty please?... you really want me to beg?

Loving this and looking forward to "Bad Girls".
Tintalle chapter 10 . 11/19/2003
Wel...? Come on, it has been months! Update already!

I really am impressed, though, the dialogue is right on target and each character is quite faithful to cannon. Good job (and I'd rather imagine Joyce getting a happily-ever-after than dying and leaving B and D and the scoobies ...)
Capra124 chapter 10 . 10/24/2003
Oh my. Buffy better be sitting down when she's told...otherwise, she very well may collapse or something similar...as fine as she may be with the relationship, I doubt she's quite ready for this...And leave it to Cordilia to point out the surprisingly not so obvious...especially through something so subtle...only she'd notice the fabric of clothing Giles wore *shakes head*

What happens next should be interesting, that's for sure...*winks*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »