Reviews for Be Together
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 9/11
I LOVE IT!
littl30wl chapter 16 . 8/30
Oh, I hadn't read this story since well before it was completed. What a lovely little piece! Thank you for posting this.
Kyrinnie chapter 16 . 8/14
I Re-read the story! Still love it!
kimbclar chapter 16 . 8/14
Excellent
magical medicine chapter 16 . 8/12
awwww so sweet! i love this pairing, and honestly, i'm very upset with neville and i dislike ronald even more now. one can't help who they love! ugh -.- i never liked ron. he always was too jealous for my tastes. hermione deserved better — like rabastan! :D
awesome story. you're one of my favourite authors. :')
Scorpia11 chapter 16 . 7/24
Absolutely loved this. Such a diff take on the marriage law but had a great ending with Draco and Rab. I cant stand Ron or his demanding you'll be with me attitude...never liked how JK ended that.
erm31323 chapter 16 . 7/23
I think his sentence was fair and I am glad that he got to be at the birth. This was a great ending to this story.
erm31323 chapter 14 . 7/23
Glad Bellatrix is gone, although I don't know if Rodolphus will forgive Rabastan for that. And he told her he loved her.
erm31323 chapter 12 . 7/23
Really enjoyed the chapter. Love that Snape was prepared and the moments between Hermione and Rabastan. Loved Millie's code to Hermione as well. I hope they can get word to Harry and Ron somehow.
erm31323 chapter 11 . 7/23
The tea after Hermione and Rabastan destroyed the Horcrux was a sweet moment. I really like Millie and Draco in this. Love that they're helping.
erm31323 chapter 9 . 7/23
I do feel a bit sorry for Narcissa. So glad they have the cup. Loved the bit at the end.
erm31323 chapter 8 . 7/23
I am really enjoying this story so far. I'm glad that Hermione was able to convince Rabastan about Voldemort as well as explaining genetics to him. I like that he's so sweet to her.
brume42 chapter 16 . 7/12
I really enjoyed your story !
Hermione and Rabastan are so cute together ;p
Emily chapter 16 . 7/3
So good!
Emily chapter 8 . 7/3
Ahhhhh! *squeals* so good!