Reviews for O, a Christmas Tree!
CharacterDriven chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
What a fun story! Peace right back atcha!
Perspex13 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
What a wonderful story perfectly set in the season. Totally worth shirking certain responsibilities to read. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I'm still way behind on reading, but this was even more worth the wait than I'd hoped. I can't seem to shake the image of Phil-Castle, so that's clearly got to be a follow-up story, right? Almost as resonant an image is Beckett's listing, scraggly tree that's slowly being poisoned by the remnants of cleaning fluids in the (not) festive blue bucket. Somehow, that's worse that Charlie Brown's sapling. And the fact that I've never gotten one of those wreat hanges to work for me didn't invest me any further in the story, either...
Madelynn one chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
So very nice. A beautiful story and a beautiful greeting at the end. Thank you and greetings to you.
fancp50 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Thank you for this holiday gift.
dopeysac chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Awwwww...I love the Charlie Brown Tree! So sweet of Rick to help her decorate. Is this the end or do we get one more? *whispers -one more*
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Hahaha! I love this. So sweet. If only it had happened this way. Just think of the angst we could've missed! :)
Speedy.Mouse chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Seems like exactly what Kate would do for Christmas. She would never dive into it completely but try to get her toes wet first. Nice that Rick recognizes this. I just loved the coffee/bagel banter on the sofa. It truly represents just how in sync these two actually are.

Loved it and it fit the season perfectly.
moonlightgal59 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
What a sweet story! I enjoyed it tremendously, as I do all your stories. Thanks to you for the little bit of Christmas joy!
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
GREAT AS ALWAYS !
hawkie chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Oh, that last line! So good. Thanks for writing this charming Christmas story.
life's a mystery chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
I loved how Rick fixed the Christmas tree :). Great ending to this seasonal story
NancyVW chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Thank you for this great spirit Christmas story! I loved it! Thanks for your wishes and the same for you!
Garrae chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Happy Christmas. This was great. Christmas joy and happiness from the simplest of things.
keystothecastle chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
I love your fics and writing more than I can say. You have the lightest touch, you are so literate, you write about 'our' beloved characters in their best, kind, witty, most loving selves, and I just love it all! Thank you so much, and please continue to write KB and RC in this wonderful pre-Always universe.

I hope you have a very happy holiday period. Peace to you too.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »