Reviews for O, a Christmas Tree!
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Thank you for this adorable story (that was quite some tree) and the season's good wishes. I hope you have a very nice holiday with your loved ones.
Swordwriter chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
It might be a little story but very large in the joy category. Thank you. Please explain Yalda, Bodhi day and Milad un-Nabi. I'm too lazy to look them up.
Swordwriter
sKyoKun chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Ohhhh. ! Rick is a man full of resources. Poor tree is much better now ;)
Thanks for writing !
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
So...moan and sigh, can it be a mogh? Trademark!
I love the tree. I can see it be a Christmas card.
Thank you for your sweet story. Happily surprised to see it posted so late, or is it early?
Merry Chritmas to you.
kwarner chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Rick is a regular MacGyver isn't he? Great chapter..
ucsbdad chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
That was so very cute, Christmassy, and Casketty.

Thank you so much for writing it.
temple01uk chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Excellent tree, very personal in the end, lets hope she can find a top hat!. Love the references in your a/N. ...Thankyou.
keystothecastle chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
The cross-cultural references are brilliant and 'needlessly' seals the deal! Such fun!
dopeysac chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Oh, Castle with his pictures of Beckett and their cute banter in the car. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Roadrunnerz chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I'm so upset that your stories keep ending up longer than planned! (Said no one ever).

Castle watching Beckett sleep and taking (lots of) photos of her when she's not watching and fantasizing (he has the BEST fantasies! he really does. the imagination of a writer and sometimes I feel like you're one of the few writers who truly sees him as a writer) about her might almost be creepy if he wasn't so ridiculously adorable about it.

-She yanks the handle far harder than necessary, particularly in something as magnificently engineered as a Ferrari, and gets out- This just made me chuckle because you can so see her doing this on screen.

-Except for the Rudolph—no, make that Vixen—in-the-headlights expression she'd had when she found all those photos on his phone- Heh

:-)
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Love this. So cute... and so THEM. :)
hawkie chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
"Needlelessly"? Now that's a pun I haven't heard before. Mutually love-struck Castle and Beckett are adorable, as always. Do hope Beckett's bathrobe (and sash) will be featured heavily in the next chapter. ;)
sKyoKun chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
That amount of pictures would have freaking me out. :p
That was fun... Kate and rick in mud wrestling hum :o (I'm not going there)
Another chapter \o/
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
The pictures of her had to reveal the truth to her, that he was enamored by her. In fact, quite in love. Scared her a mite!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Dang, this is really cute! So much potential! Castle's chances look good! He she check into getting Kate a silk top hat!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »