Reviews for O, a Christmas Tree!
sKyoKun chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Poor Beckett I feel so sorry for her (and her tree ... And her door) but castle is here I'm sure he will help her ;)
I dont know if you'll post before Christmas (or if I will be able to read and review in time) so I wish you happy holidays and a merry Christmas.
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Very cute

Kim
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Did she leave on her broom. Priceless! I love this. lol
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year. I've had almost 68 of them now. I love this Castle-Beckett glimpse into a Beckett Christmas made better by Castle story. Can't wait for next entry and if I've read enough of your "2-parters" you'll probably stretch it into 3-parter. ;) Please continue the awesome and just plain fun stories for Rick and Kate.
d.roarke chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This is the best! I love every word. Especially "wreathlessly." Your story is full of warmth and fun, and I can't wait to read the next part. I vote for this as my favorite Christmas fanfic. Now, if only I could get my mobile to let me sign on to this account...
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Love it!
kwarner chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Oh this is going to be a good one. I can't wait to see what happens. BTW, I love your Josh hate going on here.
Madelynn one chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This sure is starting out Ina holly, jolly way. How in the world will you do this in 2 chapters? We'll see, hmmm.
Smalllady08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
AAAAwwwn, loved it
gostopow chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Great start looking forward to where it's going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
lovin' it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Does Frosty make house calls?, love the idea of Beckett fumbling with the Christmas foliage...thankyou, lovely escape.
hawkie chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I may be paying attention to the wrong details entirely, but Beckett in nothing but a top hat? The things Castle's imagination conjures up... ;)

Really nice to have a bit of Christmassy fluff to read, this is a great little story.
DX2012 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Oh boy, I was grinning like an idiot all the way to the end. FUN!
That's exactly why I needed at the end of today. Thank you.
y4Always chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I love Christmas not just all about religion, but the feelings. You want to do something that you feel right with others. It's might little tradition for me. Your writing just fit my thought. Thank you!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »